Drake might not debut at #1

Hits daily double reports that Drake's Drake's mixtape dark lane demo tapes which hosts his latest #1 single Toosie slide. Might be his first project to not debut at #1 on the US Billboard 200. A place he has consistently topped since he debuted back in 2009. What might prevent the current rap king from getting his 9th #1 album. Country legend Kenny Chesney. Who always does a concert ticket bundle. As both are expected to sell 250K each. While country is not a huge streaming genre. We can't deny. That as a pure sales genre. It still sells hard compared to most other genres in music. 

This one will be interesting as both have debuted at #1. 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I'm still salty after he passed Britney, now with 3 songs to debut at #1 on the Hot 100. :chrissy:

He has managed to surpass Britney with no.1 albums, but is still yet to achieve a record with 10 million sales and above:spit:Britney still has 4 albums, which have managed to sell 10 million and more :spit:poor drake:spit:tried to come at the princess of pop with his recycled rap:chrissy:

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

He has managed to surpass Britney with no.1 albums, but is still yet to achieve a record with 10 million sales and above:spit:Britney still has 4 albums, which have managed to sell 10 million and more :spit:poor drake:spit:tried to come at the princess of pop with his recycled rap:chrissy:

I didn't ask for facts I already know. :chrissy:

Just now, Urbanney said:Was it really? It wasn’t even good :teigen:

Yeah, even tho it was pretty successful, people didn’t like the content and quality of this album:yaknow:I mean, I haven’t heard the album to make a fair statement, but I guess people will just gobble up whatever drakes puts up:forkit:

Archived