What song do you love but it gives others a headache?

Okey, let's try another discussion. :unbelievableney:

I couldn't decide between these two questions, so let's play both ways. :jj: 

2020 started very veeery badly, so we can’t rule out an eventual alien attack, right? :gunriah:

For that we must be prepared and if we have learned anything, it's that we can destroy them with **drums please** that’s right, MUSIC! :whiteladydance:

So here's the thing, you can answer one question or both, maybe the same song can be used for both answers.. who knows? Let's see what happens!  :firega:

A) What song do you love so much but it gives others a headache? :meltdown: (Guilty pleasure) :lollipop: 

B) What song do you think can save the world and blow up aliens brains at the same time? :groovin: 

Watch this video I made very quickly so you can understand a little bit better! :tifflmao:

EDIT 1: They blocked the video, I'll try somewhere else

VIMEO:

FLICKR:

bad-music.jpg.604f90c37b7af7660150e361d8c89087.jpg

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Outrageous - people can't seem to get over the fact that this is an R.Kelly track. But I loved it in 2003, and I still love it now. I feel no guilt at all. :barbie:

It Should Be Easy - people who don't like will.i.am for f ing it up on Britney Jean hates this track when it's just as good and infectious (if not more) as our last global #1, Scream & Shout

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:
  • Passenger (I feel no guilt though)
  • I don't think Britney has such a bad song that could be used in a negative way, but I guess I'd say SMS (Bangerz) :ehidk:

Passenger is listenable :mattafact: but this acoustic version is so much better:

Passenger feat. Sia feels so much more 'personal' like Britney Jean was hyped up to be. #JusticeforBritneyJean :staysalty:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Coupure Èlectrique - I absolutely love this song. I feel as though a lot of people simply don’t like it because it’s not in English. Look up the lyrics... it literally gives me chills every time I hear it :werk:

Pretty Girls - simply for the irony that the video is about aliens :prettyney:

I was very close to put Pretty Girls instead of PS... i can't deal with that song for some reason... :badthoughts:

• Like 1

is this meant to be britney centric? i was thinkin no based on the section it's in but i see all britney songs for responses hm..

but for britney:

don't know the you're heading me, one day at a time is all i need

:comingthru:

you love it when i'm freakin' out, things get rough and there's no doubt, you will always be there for me

:yay:

the clock is tickin' and we can't stop, open that soda pop, bop-a shu-bop shu-bop

:walkonby:

since I tasted you I got a craving, shaking in the heat of the night

:werk:

B.

Pin on Tin Foil -- Not just for food anymore

she's been patrolling area 51 playing If I'm Dancing since 2000. that's right, it's an unreleased track cut from Oops! rather than a new Glory track as she fooled us to believe so she wouldn't have her cover blown.

34aa0b59d048e41965bda7029d3c4791.jpg

714891668.jpgNigel Parry Photoshoot - 67919[1] - HEYBRITNEYALBUM.COM

Nigel Parry - Set 3 - NigellParry2000 (62) - THEONYXZONE.COM | The ...

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, NormaJeanSpears said:

is this meant to be britney centric? i was thinkin no based on the section it's in but i see all britney songs for responses hm..

but for britney:

Hide contents

don't know the you're heading me, one day at a time is all i need

:comingthru:

you love it when i'm freakin' out, things get rough and there's no doubt, you will always be there for me

:yay:

the clock is tickin' and we can't stop, open that soda pop, bop-a shu-bop shu-bop

:walkonby:

since I tasted you I got a craving, shaking in the heat of the night

:werk:

B.

Pin on Tin Foil -- Not just for food anymore

she's been patrolling area 51 playing If I'm Dancing since 2000. that's right, it's an unreleased track cut from Oops! rather than a new Glory track as she fooled us to believe so she wouldn't have her cover blown.

34aa0b59d048e41965bda7029d3c4791.jpg

714891668.jpgNigel Parry Photoshoot - 67919[1] - HEYBRITNEYALBUM.COM

Nigel Parry - Set 3 - NigellParry2000 (62) - THEONYXZONE.COM | The ...

Not necessarily, everyone chose Britney's songs for some reason, maybe the video caused confusion, it was just an example lol, that's why I made the thread in "Music Discussions" instead of "Britney's".

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block