FALSE: New Taylor Swift single titled "Karma" (rumor)

I can guess this is fun for fans but like Jesus girl, just release the music or not. Who is taking time to google search the words on her t shirt to find a website to click a hidden link to decipher Morse code to a song lyric hidden in her last video. Da fuq. ONLY Taylor fans would do this nonsense. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

Well, I doubt anything is coming out anytime soon, but many Swifties and my mutuals on Twitter suspect that we might get something on May 8 because of various references to the numbers 5 and 8 in things like selfies, music videos, etc.

Then again, Swiffers have a reputation for clownery and making wild conspiracy theories, so I wouldn't be surprised if we'll have to put on our wigs and makeup on May 8. :jj:

Now, do y'all remember the caption of Taylor's latest selfie? It was "Not a lot going on at the moment". Not only was this something she had printed on a shirt she wore in the "22" music video, but a website has recently been created with that name. It currently shows a timer, set to May 22, 22:22:22. Below the timer, you can notice text which reads "am I cruel? shedding my skin?". Also, if you click on the timer, you'll be transported to a 13-second-long audio file with morse code. There are two options, the latter being more likely: it's either something official, created by Taylor and her team and we'll be getting something on May 22 or it's just a fan who made this to troll others.

...Or maybe they're just gonna make people stream the album of the year, SAWAYAMA.

https://open.spotify.com/track/6c3qhnJnDalbbgC7CAijbn?si=9UOxTsP8TDyVq7YG2WbWzA

1 hour ago, Shadow2003 said:

Well, I doubt anything is coming out anytime soon, but many Swifties and my mutuals on Twitter suspect that we might get something on May 8 because of various references to the numbers 5 and 8 in things like selfies, music videos, etc.

Then again, Swiffers have a reputation for clownery and making wild conspiracy theories, so I wouldn't be surprised if we'll have to put on our wigs and makeup on May 8. :jj:

Now, do y'all remember the caption of Taylor's latest selfie? It was "Not a lot going on at the moment". Not only was this something she had printed on a shirt she wore in the "22" music video, but a website has recently been created with that name. It currently shows a timer, set to May 22, 22:22:22. Below the timer, you can notice text which reads "am I cruel? shedding my skin?". Also, if you click on the timer, you'll be transported to a 13-second-long audio file with morse code. There are two options, the latter being more likely: it's either something official, created by Taylor and her team and we'll be getting something on May 22 or it's just a fan who made this to troll others.

...Or maybe they're just gonna make people stream the album of the year, SAWAYAMA.

https://open.spotify.com/track/6c3qhnJnDalbbgC7CAijbn?si=9UOxTsP8TDyVq7YG2WbWzA

I doubt the "shredding my skin" + morse code have anything to do with Cruel Summer. Also some self called morse translators claimed the morse code said the word Karma.

I personally believe she isn't releasing Cruel Summer (I mean releasing that song during COVID times would be distasteful I am sire Taytay knows that). No, I fully believe it's either a total new song or even a ne album.

What the hell is wrong with this lady?

Does every song have to be this negative, revengey garbage?

"Bad Blood"

"Look What You Made Me Do"

"Karma"

Get a life already! Youre like 30 years old already and you still revolve your entire life around being stingy, petty, mean, and "getting back" at people under the guise of "empowerment" and "speaking your truth".

Theres at least one person who sees through her whole victim charade and finds it pathetic and ridiculously irritating. Get over yourself already, for goodness sake! :rupaulslap:

Not 100% sure what a "Karen" is but from what I understand, Taylor Swift fits the description perfectly. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block