why is she still deleting pictures

conceptuel

:xcuseme:

when she finally posts good-looking pictures (2016ney and 2013ney are shaking) with ha innocent look (casually burned down her gym) 

she deletes most of her pics :jj: and of course let the weirdest stuff (that awkward dance video)

any crazy conspiracy about it? 

ps: is that Nicole Scherzinger? :jj:

or Janet Jackson? 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

:xcuseme:

when she finally posts good-looking pictures (2016ney and 2013ney are shaking) with ha innocent look (casually burned down her gym) 

she deletes most of her pics :jj: and of course let the weirdest stuff (that awkward dance video)

any crazy conspiracy about it? 

ps: is that Nicole Scherzinger? :jj:

or Janet Jackson? 

Janet :blol:

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:jj: : jj : -> janet jackson :outwithit:

didn't even notice that you could make these emojis with : x

:jj:

Nicole_Scherzinger_2012.jpg

I thought that it was a bad picture from the X factor where she used to wear that awful lipstick & she smiles that way, that's how I made the connection :imacat:

I was about to elect another emoji but I got la flemme to do so 

46 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

Google tells me that it is a game aired in the 60s on TV I ain't got the reference Could you explain it to me please ps: how can we size up a piece of text 

You don't have to be alive then to get the reference because there's literally 2 threads about it in the last 40+ hours . :imacat:

Archived