Jake T Austin posts shirtless thirst trap

• Leader

Actor Jake T Austin posted a shirtless mirror selfie.

Before y'all slam the comments with WhO?!!!1 :sponge:, here's a copy + paste from his Wikipedia page.

Beginning a career as a child actor at the age of seven, Austin is a five-time Young Artist Award nominee, two-time Teen Choice Award nominee and Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards nominee. Best known for his role as Max Russo on the Disney Channel series Wizards of Waverly Place, and as the voice of Diego on the Nickelodeon animated series Go, Diego, Go!. Austin was also the original actor who portrayed Jesus Foster on the ABC Family family/teen drama series The Fosters. He also co-starred in Hotel for Dogs, New Year's Eve, The Emoji Movie and the upcoming Adverse.

And now, the trap :demi::

jake-thirst.jpg

• Love 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Aww he was always adorable on Wizards.  Boy, has he grown though.  Now he’s looking more like the rest of his cast mates back in the day.  :thirsty:

489f4e4406bbdd62736abdd0fee1298d.jpg

Actually that’s him on the bottom left.  :unreal:  

I just feel like less of a perv looking at him now.  :makeitrain:

What show was this. Asking for a friend :chrissy:

Also yea this is in the grey area of eeeeeek 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

What show was this. Asking for a friend :chrissy:

Also yea this is in the grey area of eeeeeek 

Wizards of Waverly Place.  I remember watching with my little brother who is now 18.  I just don’t remember them making them like that when I was that age.  Haha! Totally in the grey area...:o

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Wizards of Waverly Place.  I remember watching with my little brother who is now 18.  I just don’t remember them making them like that when I was that age.  Haha! Totally in the grey area...:o

****!  He’s actually 19.  I totally blanked.

jamie lee curtis grey hair GIF

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block