NEW Britney Blind regarding her Gym

Just came across this CDAN Blind Item about Britney in regards to her home gym burning down. While you do have to take CDAN blinds with a pinch of salt, what do you guys think? 

There is now a buzz that perhaps the incident described by the permanent A list "singer" was not accidental. That it might have been done out of anger.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I would understand and would totally forgive her if Jamie and Lou were inside the gym. Who would blame her?

I don't believe these blind items, but IF this were to be true, I bet they made her record that video. You know what's odd about these video's? The fact that she always takes a look to the side as if someone is there telling her what to do and you can also tell about her voice when she is recording herself or forced. The vibration in her voice hits different.

I don't believe in any of that blinds. That we know she said she burned her gym 6 months ago. It was half of the year ago. But the blinds and stories come up now cause she said it herself in her insta. So i am trying to understand why would Britney say that to the whole world so ppl will start those rumors, stories and etc :receipts2:

2 hours ago, zenden said:

I don't believe in any of that blinds. That we know she said she burned her gym 6 months ago. It was half of the year ago. But the blinds and stories come up now cause she said it herself in her insta. So i am trying to understand why would Britney say that to the whole world so ppl will start those rumors, stories and etc :receipts2:

Cause she was forced to say that. It's obvious when you look at the video. Eveytime she is forced to do something het voice vibrates. Look them up.

Archived