The original Big Fat Bass dance break didn't include Britney...

CJMCH

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny cause overall during the FFT that was one the few moments to me where she looked more into It, maybe that little dance was all her idea.

I don't really like Brian as a choreographer, but probably team Britney ask him to do the easiest choreography for her. 

Brian should spill some tea, since he shaded in the past.

25 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Funny cause overall during the FFT that was one the few moments to me where she looked more into It, maybe that little dance was all her idea.

I don't really like Brian as a choreographer, but probably team Britney ask him to do the easiest choreography for her. 

Brian should spill some tea, since he shaded in the past.

He shaded her and said that she was now a mother, later because she stopped following him on Instagram when she doesn't even handle it. He shaded her, not her team, and I suppose he knows well what happened, at least with her physical condition.
Brian has tea to give but I don't understand why he is in favor of her team.

46 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

This whole performance is one huge cringe fest. I honestly don't like that choreo one bit. And Britney while being medicated to Mars and back has hit her every mark (except during that dance break).

Her best choreo that era was definitely TTWE. It was on point from begging till the end.

Well that **** is the reason why fans went full meltdown mood when HIAM mv was released and when the promo start. He hyped her dancing in HIAM video to the point we expected Primeney to comeback. 

******* Brian creating expectations for nothing... Brian even supported that seedy thing in the museum, I stopped following him on Instagram at that time.

6 hours ago, vzlafan said:

OMG so the bad choices of choreography comes from the beggining. 

This song in 2011 was iconic and the tour too.

But the proposal was clear, get britney on tour with a cheaper show (a production like circus needs more trucks, more hotel rooms, what it means more expenses. For resume LESS UTILITY for jive ,  im understanding why she didn't continue the circus shows. 

I guess britney didn't want to do the breakdown.just she didn't want to do HIAM breakdown too...don't drag her team only.... britney just wasn't ready for the era and she didn't feel the era...she was under medication.we can blame her dad who forced her to do another era cause he wanted that money...

5 hours ago, Fab britney said:

Actually the more I think about it I watch these vids and maybe she WAS into but just really medicated so it made her look unenthused and tired? Like there was SOMETHING up with her face in the promo performances 

She was really sick I think during the FF promo, remember the infamous GMA commercial with the deep voice....I think she had a really bad cold/sinus infection! 

3 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

He shaded her and said that she was now a mother, later because she stopped following him on Instagram when she doesn't even handle it. He shaded her, not her team, and I suppose he knows well what happened, at least with her physical condition.
Brian has tea to give but I don't understand why he is in favor of her team.

True. Brian was unprofessional, trashed her and gave false informations to fans.

He probably knows a lot about whats going on even today. Her team invited him to The Zone, he must have  high hopes to work with Britney again, the career of choreographer didn't take off besides the B stuff.

The funny part is for some years he tried separate his image from Britney, even mentioning irrelevant projects for other stars, but no Brit. More recently I realized the attitude change, back to be supportive of Britney.

Another leech, but could be a useful one.

7 hours ago, ILuvMe said:

I used to LIVEEEEEE for this performance, I thought she didn't do much but she was serving and being really ****, specially the first one was my favourite

Now that I'm watching this again... :teigen:

omg same. i remember getting so hyped for femme fatale. i contributed so much for the femme fatale twitter record and then it got so big that this performance was going to be telecasted even in my country India. And then i got slayed by the performances when i saw then.:gobaby:

Now when i watch them:byebitch:

As much as I do think he looks for attention, lets not just put the blame on him; he did his job and the rehearsal (all of them we have seen) looked killer.

In the end, fans wanted him back and he worked with Britney when she was at her strongest dancing wise, but also not involved with a ton of shady deals. He probably had no idea what he was in for, until the promo started.

The HIAM music video took weeks to come out, and the dancing was choppy and edited AF. He didnt do that, and knowing how team b act now with videos, they probably insisted we dont see her dance because it wouldn't be reflected onstage. All he saw was rehearsals and filming which was when he was hyping her.

He's bound by contracts to praise his clients until a certain point, at that point  when he realised he had no control over the situation, britney team handed him the script and that's all he could do. Marco marco did it, the squared division did, when they were filming the 3 video, it was reported too.

Lets be real, we can target Brian but how many people have come out and said protocol with Britney is crazy. We're talking about a team of people that got a ghost singer to do the work because Britney refused and they filmed a documentary ignoring the fact she was "recording" an album.

9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

wait, but this is the remix from the promo performances, isn't it?

maybe she was not supposed to appear, but decided to anyway, and that's why they turned off the lights during the dance break  :mcorangu:

Lighting (both strives and overhead spotlight) point to her being exactly where she needed to be. The dancers would have had to reposition and would be visibly surprised if she just showed up doing the break unprompted.

10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

wait, but this is the remix from the promo performances, isn't it?

maybe she was not supposed to appear, but decided to anyway, and that's why they turned off the lights during the dance break  :mcorangu:

9 hours ago, ILuvMe said:

I used to LIVEEEEEE for this performance, I thought she didn't do much but she was serving and being really ****, specially the first one was my favourite

Now that I'm watching this again... :teigen:

Watching this makes me feel so bad for her. Isn’t it obvious that she shouldn’t have done any of this?? Look at her! It’s like going to the zoo and see how miserable some animals are! God what have they done to her? 

2 hours ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

Lighting (both strives and overhead spotlight) point to her being exactly where she needed to be. The dancers would have had to reposition and would be visibly surprised if she just showed up doing the break unprompted.

Yeah, but I was saying like maybe at last minute she was like, I'm gonna do the break lol

In hindsight the ff era probs would’ve been seen in a better light if her only promo performances were of TTWE cause she’s so smooth in those. And maybe if she didn’t wear that unflattering outfits on jimmy kimmel. And if they gave her straight hair like when she was recording BFB on mtv. That hair was nice and she looked great with it. The in the zone waves didn’t flatter her face for the promo and made her look older

there were already huge meltdowns because it was dark during the breakdown for BFB and also for HIAM her sitting in the chair.

exhale would have imploded, If she had just vanished into a box:imacat:

wow the chreo was horrible and boring from the get go. even if prime Britney would have done this performance it would have been horrible

Archived