The original Big Fat Bass dance break didn't include Britney...

CJMCH

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MathCarmignani said:

that would be even worse than the Femme Fatale Tour DVD edit :pretends:

IKR? Imagine the meltdowns here if she just went into a bass and completely skipped the whole dance break. So glad they went with the simple dance break with lots of strobe lights.

OMG so the bad choices of choreography comes from the beggining. 

This song in 2011 was iconic and the tour too.

But the proposal was clear, get britney on tour with a cheaper show (a production like circus needs more trucks, more hotel rooms, what it means more expenses. For resume LESS UTILITY for jive ,  im understanding why she didn't continue the circus shows. 

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

wait, but this is the remix from the promo performances, isn't it?

maybe she was not supposed to appear, but decided to anyway, and that's why they turned off the lights during the dance break  :mcorangu:

I used to LIVEEEEEE for this performance, I thought she didn't do much but she was serving and being really ****, specially the first one was my favourite

Now that I'm watching this again... :teigen:

It's INSANE they actually consider making Britney going away during the breakdance. what is wrong with them ? 

What always killed me is that in all TV performances they tried to hide the only part where she's dancing. 

Like turning the lights off or filming the screen with Will.I.am, I can't... :wontcry:

Archived