PCD's “React” did not deserve to flop

Well, at least the other dolls are in spotlight now compared to where they were past 10 years? Where were all of those who demand all of the Dolls to sing when they were releasing their solo stuff? All of them flopped. Ashley and Jessica released albums, Melody - some songs if I'm not mistaken.

I hope they release an album with solo songs like the did for Doll Domination.

• Like 2

I personally like the song, and still listen to it most days. I was kinda disappointed when i heard that it was just Nicole singing. The only way i see them stopping the next album from flopping is for the next single to feature all the girls. If they decide to keep it all Nicole again... FLOPP :chrissy:

• Love 1
On 5/1/2020 at 9:02 AM, IForgotYouExisted said:

id multiple times that this time, the other dolls will be in the spotlight too. People are just sick about Nicole and the dolls and want THE DOLLS.

On 5/1/2020 at 3:46 PM, dark_wolf said:

I totally understand why Baby Doll (Melody Thornton) decided not to be apart of the reunion. She is a singer.

At this point, it's safe to say Nicole is NEVER going to share her mic...
Even Beyoncé and her big ego, is letting her girls have their moments ! (Coachella & Super Bowl)...
giphy.gif 

:yesokay:

• Like 1
On 5/1/2020 at 4:10 PM, MACI said:

Whats the actually difference between being under huge label And independent one? The big corporates have some bigger techniques for marketing right?

The difference is that they really had no chance of charting high, there's no marketing push, and there's no payola for Radio's to play it every hour claiming it was requested.

Chart success is mainly smoke and mirrors.

If they had a label backing them the single probably would have dropped at X-Factor and the money would have been there to make the video happen sooner. We would have had a second single and an album drop by now too.

Iggy Azalea can tell you the label push mainly dictates the charts.

A good example is Old Town Road, it was on an independent label initially. Once it started doing well a label scooped in and bought it up and all of a sudden it's topping charts.

Payola is very real yall...

Tbh I've always loved them but they could have hit us harder than this lukewarm club song. This was more like single 3 or 4 once the hype has kinda died already anyways. Everything about the video was hot but the song wasn't exciting at all. It's not even in my playlists. And as much as I love Nicole.. this was supposed to be about the group and it's still a big focus on her.

• Love 1

the other girls are not singers though they're dancers except for Karmit :gagasmile:

don't forget that the PCD were a burlesque dance group at first, why are people whining about Nicole singing? :gagasmile:

still, I'd prefer seeing the other dolls in their MVs/performance just enough to remember their faces without faving to google them :joanne:

& that song was boring af :xcuseme: 

and Nicole's outfit in her performance was awful, she looked like a boeuf bourguignon, she looks way hotter with more clothes on  :xcuseme: Kimberley is even more beautiful than the past decade though, how did she do that? :xcuseme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block