Towelney

Hey guys,ย this is my first thread and I was just wondering if anyone else is also having theirย graduation plans ruined byย Ms. Rona.ย :howdareyou:She already put prom in detention:liar: and my upcoming birthday, too.:liar:

Spoiler

Iโ€™ll be back in the morninโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜ด

ย 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww. I'm so sorry to hear that.ย I'm more concerned about your Prom than Graduation tbh - cause you'll have that again in college anyway and i'm sure you and your high school classmates will form an unbreakable.ย :hugs:

Lemme tell you a funny and embarrassing story about me during Prom. I lost my sh-t to PCD's Beepย and I went on top of a table and danced while singing all the words from start to finish. It's a mix of iconic and cringey whenever people tell that story.ย :embarrassney:ย so if you're not into that and you don't like drinking or getting drunk and doing things you'll regret, then consider yourself lucky.ย :yesokay:

Sending you good love and light. ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’–

From Class of 2007ย :comingthru:

I'm also from the Class of 2020. I legitimately feel so ripped off.ย :(ย I know that the situation around the world is horrible right now and there are so many things far more important than a senior year but I have the right to mourn too. My school had both prom and graduation, but also a senior picnic, which of course, is no longer happening.ย :kidcries:ย I think what pisses me off the most about the situation is how my school is handling it. They're equating a ceremony which I paid $150 to attend to an online ceremony on my laptop. I've been trying to get a refund for the cap and gown and senior picnic shirt they gave us for no reason,ย :fran:ย but I haven't been able to. Ultimately, I'm not even bothering with virtual graduation. It seems so pointless to me when I've already moved on and chosen the five people I still want to talk to (I had some things happen during my four years that's led me to dislike a good 90% of my class).ย 

My birthday is also coming up as well and while I haven't celebrated a birthday in years, I'm still sad I can't at least go to the mall with my best friends or something. Anyways, sorry for the rant.ย :pieceofwhat:ย Just know that you're not alone in your feelings against Mrs. Rona and that class of 2020 is still going places despite being ripped off.ย :)

Archived