Tag an Exhaler and say nothing

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haha i'm SURE there are posts on this already!  But since it's Thursday (#tbt)...and i remembered I did a Britneyfied version of "It's Gonna Be Me" 2 years ago in honor of *NSYNC receiving their

Welcome back sis!  It's Gonna Be Me is their best single and a Billboard Hot 100 #1. I love it cause it's a doll concept. 

Omg you reminded me! I post this every year. It's tradition.  Tyyy @AleXelA    

Posted Images

On 4/30/2020 at 7:16 PM, Roxxy said:

Welcome back sis! :comingthru:

It's Gonna Be Me is their best single and a Billboard Hot 100 #1. I love it cause it's a doll concept. :barbie:

Aw thank you, Roxxy! Hope you're all safe and healthy :)

Haha "doll" concept:blol: ! Good one. Cue the nostalgia of stepping into Claire's to check if they were in stock!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, AleXelA said:

Aw thank you, Roxxy! Hope you're all safe and healthy

I am. Hihi. I'm just at home all day. Literally. I'm stocked up until June... or July, max. And I'm enjoying the lockdown. :haha:

How are you? Hope to see more of you. :hugs:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I am. Hihi. I'm just at home all day. Literally. I'm stocked up until June... or July, max. And I'm enjoying the lockdown. :haha:

How are you? Hope to see more of you. :hugs:

Good to hear that! :) And good planning ahead...haha you have food for the next two months?! #wow I should get pandemic life skill tips from you because I go out ~once a week for that lol. But other than that, same- I'm home all week and i kind of don't want the lockdown to end either...it's peaceful...calm...we're more mindful as a whole i feel. Alsooo it kind of forces you to learn about self-care if you're not used to it, so i think we needed this pause....just not for the reason why lol

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, AleXelA said:

Good to hear that!  And good planning ahead...haha you have food for the next two months?! #wow I should get pandemic life skill tips from you because I go out ~once a week for that lol.

Hnngg~ :yesokay:

Mine is more hoarding and panic buying than pandemic life skills. I'm lazy af and I don't want to keep going out, also for fear of getting infected. When there were rumors of a lockdown/quarantine happening in the next few days, I drove immediately to the mall and bought tons of stuff. They're mostly snacks likes cookies and gummy bears. Like 30% and the rest are like real food and other necessities. :haha:

51 minutes ago, AleXelA said:

I'm home all week and i kind of don't want the lockdown to end either...it's peaceful...calm...we're more mindful as a whole i feel. Alsooo it kind of forces you to learn about self-care if you're not used to it, so i think we needed this pause....just not for the reason why lol

Ngl but I feel the saaame. But I do miss my mom already. I want to hug her. Omg i'm getting emotional. :wontcry:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

On 5/1/2020 at 10:45 PM, Roxxy said:

Hnngg~ :yesokay:

Mine is more hoarding and panic buying than pandemic life skills. I'm lazy af and I don't want to keep going out, also for fear of getting infected. When there were rumors of a lockdown/quarantine happening in the next few days, I drove immediately to the mall and bought tons of stuff. They're mostly snacks likes cookies and gummy bears. Like 30% and the rest are like real food and other necessities. :haha:

Ngl but I feel the saaame. But I do miss my mom already. I want to hug her. Omg i'm getting emotional. :wontcry:

hahaha so you bought all the toilet paper?! lollll jaykay. No i totally get that fear, it's valid. Awww i know, a call is not the same  :( Hopefully soon! (ish)