Tag an Exhaler and say nothing

AleXelA

On 4/30/2020 at 7:16 PM, Roxxy said:

Welcome back sis! :comingthru:

It's Gonna Be Me is their best single and a Billboard Hot 100 #1. I love it cause it's a doll concept. :barbie:

Aw thank you, Roxxy! Hope you're all safe and healthy :)

Haha "doll" concept:blol: ! Good one. Cue the nostalgia of stepping into Claire's to check if they were in stock!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, AleXelA said:

Aw thank you, Roxxy! Hope you're all safe and healthy

I am. Hihi. I'm just at home all day. Literally. I'm stocked up until June... or July, max. And I'm enjoying the lockdown. :haha:

How are you? Hope to see more of you. :hugs:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I am. Hihi. I'm just at home all day. Literally. I'm stocked up until June... or July, max. And I'm enjoying the lockdown. :haha:

How are you? Hope to see more of you. :hugs:

Good to hear that! :) And good planning ahead...haha you have food for the next two months?! #wow I should get pandemic life skill tips from you because I go out ~once a week for that lol. But other than that, same- I'm home all week and i kind of don't want the lockdown to end either...it's peaceful...calm...we're more mindful as a whole i feel. Alsooo it kind of forces you to learn about self-care if you're not used to it, so i think we needed this pause....just not for the reason why lol

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, AleXelA said:

Good to hear that!  And good planning ahead...haha you have food for the next two months?! #wow I should get pandemic life skill tips from you because I go out ~once a week for that lol.

Hnngg~ :yesokay:

Mine is more hoarding and panic buying than pandemic life skills. I'm lazy af and I don't want to keep going out, also for fear of getting infected. When there were rumors of a lockdown/quarantine happening in the next few days, I drove immediately to the mall and bought tons of stuff. They're mostly snacks likes cookies and gummy bears. Like 30% and the rest are like real food and other necessities. :haha:

51 minutes ago, AleXelA said:

I'm home all week and i kind of don't want the lockdown to end either...it's peaceful...calm...we're more mindful as a whole i feel. Alsooo it kind of forces you to learn about self-care if you're not used to it, so i think we needed this pause....just not for the reason why lol

Ngl but I feel the saaame. But I do miss my mom already. I want to hug her. Omg i'm getting emotional. :wontcry:

• Love 1
On 5/1/2020 at 10:45 PM, Roxxy said:

Hnngg~ :yesokay:

Mine is more hoarding and panic buying than pandemic life skills. I'm lazy af and I don't want to keep going out, also for fear of getting infected. When there were rumors of a lockdown/quarantine happening in the next few days, I drove immediately to the mall and bought tons of stuff. They're mostly snacks likes cookies and gummy bears. Like 30% and the rest are like real food and other necessities. :haha:

Ngl but I feel the saaame. But I do miss my mom already. I want to hug her. Omg i'm getting emotional. :wontcry:

hahaha so you bought all the toilet paper?! lollll jaykay. No i totally get that fear, it's valid. Awww i know, a call is not the same  :( Hopefully soon! (ish)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block