TriStar Lou Taylor clients ?

My personal favorite reviews:

Possibly the worst CEO Ever

Cons:

Nightmare of a owner. Narcissistic, disloyal, fake religious, sociopath. Would sell anyone up the river if it made her a dollar. Do not buy into her act.

Advice to Management:

Therapy”

&

“ HR doesn’t address the issues the work environment. Reason being because they’re scared of the CEO and 2, they don’t last enough to even make a difference

Beware of the positive reviews that are on Glassdoor. There was a meeting about how people refused to come in to interview because they were smart enough to read the reviews. Management pleaded for employees to place positive reviews on here.”

&

“It is important to note that this is a small business with an owner. The owner is not a CEO in any kind of way. She is a small business owner that got lucky with few big-name clients, but to label herself a CEO? Nope. She does not understand what it means to be a true leader and manage people. She surrounds herself with people who are loyal to her like a dog. Senior leadership is nonexistent. As the other (real, not the fake ones) reviews mentioned, this place is not a place to grow your career”

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Apr 20, 2019 — Anonymous Employee

Recommend

CEO Approval

Business Outlook

Pros

Understanding the reasons to stay far away from this company.

Cons

The things that have been said and done here are abhorrent. If some of the things that the owner has done to some of her CLIENTS ever got to the media, god help her. Turn over is high for a reason.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

She counts Jlo’s money :gagasmile:

look how the jlo and Casper relationship is the same as Britney and Sam. That woman knows what’s she’s doing.

35 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Travis Scott 

he's huge maybe he's her top client atm?

Really? :lostney:

I didn’t realise she had such high profile clients. I’m shook. 

12 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

My personal favorite reviews:

Possibly the worst CEO Ever

Cons:

Nightmare of a owner. Narcissistic, disloyal, fake religious, sociopath. Would sell anyone up the river if it made her a dollar. Do not buy into her act.

Advice to Management:

Therapy”

&

“ HR doesn’t address the issues the work environment. Reason being because they’re scared of the CEO and 2, they don’t last enough to even make a difference

Beware of the positive reviews that are on Glassdoor. There was a meeting about how people refused to come in to interview because they were smart enough to read the reviews. Management pleaded for employees to place positive reviews on here.”

&

“It is important to note that this is a small business with an owner. The owner is not a CEO in any kind of way. She is a small business owner that got lucky with few big-name clients, but to label herself a CEO? Nope. She does not understand what it means to be a true leader and manage people. She surrounds herself with people who are loyal to her like a dog. Senior leadership is nonexistent. As the other (real, not the fake ones) reviews mentioned, this place is not a place to grow your career”

And these reviews :omg:

How tf is she in business? :idgi:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Really? :lostney:

I didn’t realise she had such high profile clients. I’m shook. 

And these reviews :omg:

How tf is she in business? :idgi:

She started off with sport stars and country artist hence why she has an office In Nashville but with the LA branch obviously has more of the Hollywood crowd. I know Randee is one of her clients 

• Love 1

her longest client is Mary j blige, she’s been her accountant for over 30 years I believe it was mentioned in her YouTube interview

however Mary is now in trouble for owing taxes in the millions, which is odd considering she had an accountant? What were Tristar doing for her?

3 hours ago, Dirk said:

Travis Scott 

he's huge maybe he's her top client atm?

But Azoff is still his manager ... that's why I think there is something strange between Azoff and Lou M.Taylor.

30 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

her longest client is Mary j blige, she’s been her accountant for over 30 years I believe it was mentioned in her YouTube interview

however Mary is now in trouble for owing taxes in the millions, which is odd considering she had an accountant? What were Tristar doing for her?

Mary J was a client of Larry or had a connection from there to the Superbowl.

1 hour ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Can anyone tell me why LOU is such a bad person?

I keep reading about her being a bad person but no one ever tells me why??? I wanna know

I found a twitter thread for you which nicely sums up all the allegations. Here:

• 4 months later...
On 5/1/2020 at 6:09 AM, nerdygeekgrl said:

Apr 20, 2019 — Anonymous Employee

Recommend

CEO Approval

Business Outlook

Pros

Understanding the reasons to stay far away from this company.

Cons

The things that have been said and done here are abhorrent. If some of the things that the owner has done to some of her CLIENTS ever got to the media, god help her. Turn over is high for a reason.

Could this be the rumoured lobotomy?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobotomy

On 5/1/2020 at 4:03 AM, chizwhiz said:

no wonder mary js net worth is only 20K Lou mustve stolen everything. mj is in the industry for like 30 yrs she should worth at least 100K