New Music Friday stream + comment party (May 1)

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I just copied what Wikipedia said and added that Britney emote to pretend I was explaining it myself :haha:

Says the guy that can’t speak English but types like a native :tbh:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Says the guy that can’t speak English but types like a native 

32 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I just had a meeting with my boss (he's American) and I was like "yup, u-huh, ok, oh, cool, alright, bye"   

I'd really like to hear you speak, Pokie. :barbie:

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Do you talk like Maluma with a latino accent, Pokie?

199398237002202.gif?to=min&r=1024

Send me a recording please. I'll send one in return too. :barbie:

eeew no :ugh: I DO pronounce correctly, unlike him :sobbing::haha:

but no, it's my tone or pitch or I don't know how you call it, what I don't like. It's like, my voice is kinda raspy but it's not deep, so it's just like, a clown or something :blol: I don't know how to describe it, but it sounds horrible. In my head it sounds normal, but on recordings is like, eeew. That's why I never send audio messages or anything like that.

But I think I did speak on the video where the gif from my previous avi came from, but I don't have that video anymore, I only have the gif :yaknow:

But no, I'm not sending you any recording of my voice :nonono:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

eeew no  I DO pronounce correctly, unlike him  

Aw. I find it cute and hot though. :barbie:

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

but no, it's my tone or pitch or I don't know how you call it, what I don't like. It's like, my voice is kinda raspy but it's not deep, so it's just like, a clown or something I don't know how to describe it, but it sounds horrible.

The description... :gloria:

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

In my head it sounds normal, but on recordings is like, eeew. That's why I never send audio messages or anything like that

Aren't we all? I mean, I also don't like my voice on recordings but people tell me my voice IRL is the same as on the phone but I beg to disagree. I sound like a cartoon. :haha:

• Haha 1
Just now, Roxxy said:

Aw. I find it cute and hot though. :barbie:

The description... :gloria:

Aren't we all? I mean, I also don't like my voice on recordings but people tell me my voice IRL is the same as on the phone but I beg to disagree. I sound like a cartoon. :haha:

yeah, they all say so, but it's not true :haha: there ARE some people that do sound the same, or very similar on the phone or on video, like I have some friends that send me audios and they do sound like if I was face to face, but there are people that send me audio clips and I'm like "wtf are you and why did you steal my friend's phone? d8nxnbe-9b77814c-65f8-4368-a33a-2820a309" and I feel like I'm one of those, but they tell me that I do sound the same, so I just decide not to speak ever again :britdrown:

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

but there are people that send me audio clips and I'm like "wtf are you and why did you steal my friend's phone?

My friend is like that. I always tell her she sounds like a frog. :gloria:

18 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

and I feel like I'm one of those, but they tell me that I do sound the same, so I just decide not to speak ever again

Same. And that is why we should both exchange voicenotes cause we both experience the same thing. It'll be our little secret. :imcute:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block