Jump to content

New Music Friday stream + comment party (May 1)


Recommended Posts

  • Leader

Hey Exhale, I was thinking instead of doing individual threads for new songs that come out on Thursdays & Fridays... what if we had a thread dedicated to New Music Friday in its entirety each week.

If something huge drops, it'll get its own dedicated topic, but I've had a lot of people reach out cause they miss the NMF roundup I used to do. 

More importantly, this gives YOU the opportunity to share new music you've discovered this week.

I'll kick it off with a few gems that just dropped. I'll add more as they trickle in. 

Please add new ones in the comments!
 

Kehlani – “F&MU”

 

Camila Cabello featuring DaBaby and Gunna - "My Oh My" remix (song)


 

Dixie Chicks - "Julianna Calm Down" (song)

 

Brandy featuring Chance the Rapper (song)

 

HAIM - "I Know Alone" (music video) 

 

Halsey & Marshmello - "Be Kind" (song)

 

MAX - Missed Calls (feat. Hayley Kiyoko)

 

JoJo - good to know (album)

https://music.apple.com/us/album/good-to-know/1500962957

 

Drake - Dark Lane Demo Tapes (mixtape)

https://music.apple.com/nl/album/dark-lane-demo-tapes/1511049637?l=en

 

 

NMF.thumb.jpg.c3f1de4ae9de3cdf56ebe6e176192567.jpg

  • Love 1
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

What is that Pokie, it sounds like smart stuff. :embarrassney:

it's a group of algorithms in multivariate analysis and linear algebra where a matrix V is factorized into (usually) two matrices W and H, with the property that all three matrices have no negative elements. This non-negativity makes the resulting matrices easier to inspect. Also, in applications such as processing of audio spectrograms or muscular activity, non-negativity is inherent to the data being considered. Since the problem is not exactly solvable in general, it is commonly approximated numerically. :yaknow:

Spoiler

and it's also the first result if you google NMF :katyfrog:

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

it's a group of algorithms in multivariate analysis and linear algebra where a matrix V is factorized into (usually) two matrices W and H, with the property that all three matrices have no negative elements. This non-negativity makes the resulting matrices easier to inspect. Also, in applications such as processing of audio spectrograms or muscular activity, non-negativity is inherent to the data being considered. Since the problem is not exactly solvable in general, it is commonly approximated numerically

:fakewow:

Surprisingly, you explained that really well, cause I think I kinda got it. :o Like, I don't get it but I get it. You know what i mean. :brit2016:

We love a smart and handsome King. When will their faves honestly. :kyliecry:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
40 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

it's a group of algorithms in multivariate analysis and linear algebra where a matrix V is factorized into (usually) two matrices W and H, with the property that all three matrices have no negative elements. This non-negativity makes the resulting matrices easier to inspect. Also, in applications such as processing of audio spectrograms or muscular activity, non-negativity is inherent to the data being considered. Since the problem is not exactly solvable in general, it is commonly approximated numerically. :yaknow:

  Reveal hidden contents

and it's also the first result if you google NMF :katyfrog:

 

Alright we get it, you’re smart and we’re not :rlynow:

  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
  • Leader
42 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

it's a group of algorithms in multivariate analysis and linear algebra where a matrix V is factorized into (usually) two matrices W and H, with the property that all three matrices have no negative elements. This non-negativity makes the resulting matrices easier to inspect. Also, in applications such as processing of audio spectrograms or muscular activity, non-negativity is inherent to the data being considered. Since the problem is not exactly solvable in general, it is commonly approximated numerically. :yaknow:

  Reveal hidden contents

and it's also the first result if you google NMF :katyfrog:

 

:mj: makes 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

:fakewow:

Surprisingly, you explained that really well, cause I think I kinda got it. :o Like, I don't get it but I get it. You know what i mean. :brit2016:

We love a smart and handsome King. When will their faves honestly. :kyliecry:

 

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Alright we get it, you’re smart and we’re not :rlynow:

 

1 hour ago, JordanMiller said:

:mj: makes 

I just copied what Wikipedia said and added that Britney emote to pretend I was explaining it myself :haha:

 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I just copied what Wikipedia said and added that Britney emote to pretend I was explaining it myself 

Nope. :nonono:

This doesn't make sense with my fantasy. I'm not gonna ruin it. I believed that that was really you and i'm sticking to that. :bop:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block