Add to Exhale's new pop anniversaries calendar! πŸ“…

• Leader

I would love this time next year to have this calendar LIT. Then I can think of a way to include a little section on Exhale when you log in that shows you whatΒ happened in pop that day. We had a BHRX series called This Day In Pop with full-fledge articles but no one likes to readΒ :teigen:Β so this will hopefully be more engaging.Β 

• Like 1

Jordan I think we need the ability to edit the events, like title, content, date and the cover picture, and also the option to delete it.

And I also think you need, or someone lol to come up with a standard for the titles or names of the events like, what's the standard for celebrities' birth dates, or for singles/albums anniversaries, or other kind of events like, the day a tour started or finished, etc. Because I think we're all gonna write it down like we imagine it should be, but it's gonna become messier as everyone keeps adding more dates / events

It would be nice to have that standard :yaknow:Β As well as the contents, like, if it's the anniversary of an album, should we include the image of it, and some fun facts, or just the date it came out, etc.Β 

• Leader
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Jordan I think we need the ability to edit the events, like title, content, date and the cover picture, and also the option to delete it.

And I also think you need, or someone lol to come up with a standard for the titles or names of the events like, what's the standard for celebrities' birth dates, or for singles/albums anniversaries, or other kind of events like, the day a tour started or finished, etc. Because I think we're all gonna write it down like we imagine it should be, but it's gonna become messier as everyone keeps adding more dates / events

It would be nice to have that standard :yaknow:Β As well as the contents, like, if it's the anniversary of an album, should we include the image of it, and some fun facts, or just the date it came out, etc.Β 

Great suggestion! I'll make some guidelines.

As Exhale'sΒ resident OverprotectedΒ stan,Β I just finished crafting an entry for it on our calendar.Β :barbie:

I think mine should be the standard. I followed the worldwide release date instead of the earlier regional release dates because let's be real, if it's not the US, then the global release date is the only one that matters. I followed the worldwide date forΒ OverprotectedΒ because it's the one earlier than the US date and the date when the song was serviced to most countries internationally.Β :comingthru:

CC:Β @JordanMillerΒ @PokemonSpears

• Love 1
  • Leader
21 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

As Exhale'sΒ resident OverprotectedΒ stan,Β I just finished crafting an entry for it on our calendar.Β :barbie:

I think mine should be the standard. I followed the worldwide release date instead of the earlier regional release dates because let's be real, if it's not the US, then the global release date is the only one that matters. I followed the worldwide date forΒ OverprotectedΒ because it's the one earlier than the US date and the date when the song was serviced to most countries internationally.Β :comingthru:

A flawless addition!! Yea that makes sense to me tbh

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

ooh it's cool

but what I was talking about standard was like, how we should manage the titles, for example:

should it be "Anniversary of Toxic" or "Toxic anniversary" or "Release of Toxic" or "Anniversary of Toxic (single)" and another date, "Anniversary of Toxic (music video)" or just "Toxic release" or, you know? :outwithit: That's what I think should be standardized

And ALSO, the content for each type of event or anniversary, like, if it's the music video, put a link to the video, or if it's the single, direct it to the "topic" audio clip, or just the cover of the single, or the spotify link, or you know? Like, creating some kind of template for each type, just like there's already the location fields, but it would be a matter of creating basic information for each type.

I don't know if I'm explaining myself correctly :haha:

Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

ooh it's cool

but what I was talking about standard was like, how we should manage the titles, for example:

should it be "Anniversary of Toxic" or "Toxic anniversary" or "Release of Toxic" or "Anniversary of Toxic (single)" and another date, "Anniversary of Toxic (music video)" or just "Toxic release" or, you know? :outwithit: That's what I think should be standardized

And ALSO, the content for each type of event or anniversary, like, if it's the music video, put a link to the video, or if it's the single, direct it to the "topic" audio clip, or just the cover of the single, or the spotify link, or you know? Like, creating some kind of template for each type, just like there's already the location fields, but it would be a matter of creating basic information for each type.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH tea! You know, actually while I was writing the Overprotected entry, I wanted to check how the others wrote their titlesΒ and I remember wanting to check the ITZ entry you tagged me in but I didn't want to leave my current tab because it will ruin my train of thought. :sobbing:

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Now that you've mentioned it. I think we should leave it to the person whatever he wants to do.Β So that each entry will be unique to each member. Now,Β it's their choice if they want to be lazy or not. That's why I signed my name on my entry and personalized it with emojis because I really want people to know that i stanΒ OverprotectedΒ and that it means so much to me.

So if you want your faves to be PERFECT, you better beat everyone to it.Β ;)

I guess we shouldΒ have a standard for the entry titles and having pictures. The content can be whatever.Β 

Thoughts @JordanMillerΒ ?

10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know if I'm explaining myself correctlyΒ 

You are.Β :bigkiss:

• Like 1
  • Leader

events.thumb.jpg.e1cff48d90b4612b9349f342a721d7fe.jpg

I love this so much. :crying1:

Please keep contributing to the calendar fam!Β 

I am going to add some dates today as well.Β 

I held off on making any official guidelines as of right now. My reasoning is because I would rather members add something, than get discouraged cause it needs to look a certain way. After it's more filled out I can worry about formatting afterward. It doesn't need to be perfect as long as the meat and potatoes are in: event name and date.Β Let's just get events in!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block