I'm a reporter working on a documentary about Britney Spears and could use your help

RebeccaNYT

16 hours ago, Tatertot24 said:

While you're doing all this research will you solve the mystery of what happened to the shag carpet rug she posed on for her M&G photos? It started out as a regular rug and by the end of the tour it was the size of a toilet seat cover. :pieceofwhat:

That was to encourage Brit to stand closer to the fans she was posing with. 

Spoiler

It didn’t work. :chrissy:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

U should observe that forum and search meat and greats experience. Like this topic i found. Also there were a topic by a guy who was Britney long time fan and he was talking and giving gifts to her when seeing but ber bodyguards and whole team were really not pleasant. U should write about that. Can't find the topic. But i am sure it's here. It should be pointed that Britney was good with her fans it's just her team who is big problem to fans

I have tried to find the images where her father grabs Britney at an event so that she does not have contact with anyone, also Jeff her PR has done it several times ... for example in  Domination presentation or when she went with David to a ceremony.

Archived