Jump to content

I'm a reporter working on a documentary about Britney Spears and could use your help


Recommended Posts

  • Exhale+

Hi everyone,

My name is Rebecca and I'm a reporter working on a documentary project about Britney. Although we are still in the very early stages of developing this story, I'm hoping you all might be able to help with something. I am looking for video footage or still photos taken at Britney's shows. Although I realized these moments are quick and highly controlled by Britney's team, I would love to get a glimpse of Britney engaging and interacting with her fans. 

Any and all help you can provide is much appreciated! Feel free to include some description of the experience as well.

Thank you in advance : ) 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
1 hour ago, RebeccaNYT said:

Hi everyone,

My name is Rebecca and I'm a reporter working on a documentary project about Britney. Although we are still in the very early stages of developing this story, I'm hoping you all might be able to help with something. I am looking for video footage or still photos taken at Britney's shows. Although I realized these moments are quick and highly controlled by Britney's team, I would love to get a glimpse of Britney engaging and interacting with her fans. 

Any and all help you can provide is much appreciated! Feel free to include some description of the experience as well.

Thank you in advance : ) 

Omg Rebecca please shed light on the conservatorship and abuse shes been going through for all the general public to see :yesplease: it just might make a difference :yesplease:

  • Love 3
  • Like 4
Link to comment

You can specify how exploited it was between 1999-2002 with breaks of 1 hour per day and recordings of up to 20 hours (without running events on your schedule). And the sick obsession of the press from the beginning of his career. Also how her record label never let her perform the songs she wanted ... oh, and how her family left her alone during her teens at the mercy of record label executives at just 15 years old!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, RebeccaNYT said:

Hi everyone,

My name is Rebecca and I'm a reporter working on a documentary project about Britney. Although we are still in the very early stages of developing this story, I'm hoping you all might be able to help with something. I am looking for video footage or still photos taken at Britney's shows. Although I realized these moments are quick and highly controlled by Britney's team, I would love to get a glimpse of Britney engaging and interacting with her fans. 

Any and all help you can provide is much appreciated! Feel free to include some description of the experience as well.

Thank you in advance : ) 

 

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

What’s the angle of this article? 

I second this question.  As you may know, the media does not represent us or our Britney in the best light.  What is your story really about? 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, DonoDotto said:

Omg Rebecca please shed light on the conservatorship and abuse shes been going through for all the general public to see :yesplease: it just might make a difference :yesplease:

58 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

:wigsnatched:

From my vantage point, there is something not correct about the contracts she has signed in music.

Yes, she signed that deal in the early part of her career (after the success of her first album) that made her release 4 studio albums in a short span and after her Greatest Hits album in 2004 her contract was up.

How the hell did she end up re-signing a contract with Jive  that gave her no more control over her image, music or sound than she had in 1999???  Obviously I believe that is what caused 2006-early 2008.

Yes, people can talk about Blackout being great (but it wasn't promoted for obvious reasons and the 2007 VMA caused by Blackout/Jive/MTV arguably destroyed her performing confidence forever) and Circus being a great comeback.  But then after Circus she was forced back out there for Femme Fatale which obviously aged her and continued a decent of her performing skills.  She obviously did X Factor and Vegas after.

From a monetary standpoint solely, these were all probably the best decisions.  But mental health-wise, these choices are an abomination.

I guess I'm wondering what type of contract LArry Rudolph signed her to.  And if this shady guy tries to deflect fault by claiming "I was her manager when she was successful", it just adds to his total despicableness by making a 17 year old a global star knowing her lack of inexperience along with intentionally thwarting her from acquiring business skills would make her dependent on him and her despicable label.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

You can specify how exploited it was between 1999-2002 with breaks of 1 hour per day and recordings of up to 20 hours (without running events on your schedule). And the sick obsession of the press from the beginning of his career. Also how her record label never let her perform the songs she wanted ... oh, and how her family left her alone during her teens at the mercy of record label executives at just 15 years old!

Much of what you wrote seems to be confirmed in this Jive marketing analysis from 2003:

https://popdirt.com/top-secret-jive-marketing-plan-for-2003/

But F Larry Rudolph

Scumbag thinking that money is everything (mostly making money off of her). I don't believe that he's "just the messenger"  And he definitely prevented her from acquiring business skills during those years.  She probably could have acquired her master recordings in 2004 if she was mentored from a business angle.

 

 

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Much of what you wrote seems to be confirmed in this Jive marketing analysis from 2003:

https://popdirt.com/top-secret-jive-marketing-plan-for-2003/

But F Larry Rudolph

Scumbag thinking that money is everything (mostly making money off of her). I don't believe that he's "just the messenger"  And he definitely prevented her from acquiring business skills during those years.  She probably could have acquired her master recordings in 2004 if she was mentored from a business angle.

 

 

Oh god not this again. Did you read the very bottom of that? It's fake. Stop spreading false information, please.

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block