Material Girl Baby One More Time Tour REMASTERED AUDIO

studlygeorge

I tried my best to remaster this track. It's not perfect and there's still a lot of noise but this is what I was able to do. I wasn't by any means trying to make a studio version but rather a remaster of the live audio. The Material Girl part is pretty clear, but Brit's speech during Vogue is hard to hear. I want to eventually complete the medley with the Janet songs but the audio quality of those are extremely subpar. I def feel like one of the really talented stans in this fanbase can do a lot better than me lol In the mean time, enjoy this underrated and forgotten gem from 1999!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Great work.

How is it plausible no one has decent footage of her from that time.

Thank you! I searched through the little bits of footage we have so I could try my best to do the full medley but came to no avail. If anything from the Baby era is to leak, I hope it'd be this medley! 

2 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Omg take all my money :wontcry:

Thank you Jordan :embarrassed:

24 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

I tried my best to remaster this track. It's not perfect and there's still a lot of noise but this is what I was able to do. I wasn't by any means trying to make a studio version but rather a remaster of the live audio. The Material Girl part is pretty clear, but Brit's speech during Vogue is hard to hear. I want to eventually complete the medley with the Janet songs but the audio quality of those are extremely subpar. I def feel like one of the really talented stans in this fanbase can do a lot better than me lol In the mean time, enjoy this underrated and forgotten gem from 1999!

OMG Im living, this sounds good! Can I post it on YouTube? I would give you all the credits.

Thank you so much for doing this! I would love to hear the Janet songs, too.

As a side note, I was binging photoshoot videos of Britney last night, and she always ran to the boom box to put on a Prince, Janet, or Madonna CD. It's so cute how she always plays these songs when she wants to have fun. I hope she knows that she's taken over spot for her generation. I listen to a lot of different types of music, but I always put on some Britney when it's a nice, sunny day and I wanna have fun in my car, or when cleaning my house or whatever.

Archived