Britney performed at the "Apple Music Fjavascript:void(0)estival" in 2016

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The YouTube channel of Britney goes worst each dayΒ :haha:

Between bad contrast on VEVO thumbnails, zoomed in thumbnails, and modified titles. Yeah, I saw this tittle of the Piece Of Me live a few months ago lol...

Just see those thumbnails lol (they changed the Stronger thumbnail a few months ago and it was perfect, just a few days ago they changed again to this one):

maxresdefault.jpg

Wow the contrast on this one...

maxresdefault.jpg

Β 

ew

who controls this?

her team or RCA?

I think it's RCA and they suck

she needs to leave them

and they should update her videos with a better qualityΒ like spice girls did.

her videography is too iconic to be handled like this, she is too iconic to be so poorly managed like she is, it piss me off.

35 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

This show was incredibly boring. I don't even know why, because she looks pretty much into it (though a bit stiffer than usual).Β 

I think this professional recording highlights all the limits of the show. It's almost unwatchable.Β 

For me it’s the lack of live Vocals Or singing over the track.Β It makes me bored of watching it.Β 

9 hours ago, MSTAR said:

The YouTube channel of Britney goes worst each dayΒ :haha:

Between bad contrast on VEVO thumbnails, zoomed in thumbnails, and modified titles. Yeah, I saw this tittle of the Piece Of Me live a few months ago lol...

Just see those thumbnails lol (they changed the Stronger thumbnail a few months ago and it was perfect, just a few days ago they changed again to this one):

maxresdefault.jpg

Wow the contrast on this one...

maxresdefault.jpg

ew, they changed DLMBTLTK too?Β  :wontcry:

Β 

Archived