if E=Mc² can make a return to the iTunes chart, so can Blackout!

nakedsoldier

If E=MC2 by Queen Mimi can make a return to the iTunes album chart, currently sitting at #1,  12 years after it's release, then so can Blackout!

Everything pre C-ship doesn't get to the C-ship account right? So get your coins out and start buying/streaming Blackout and promote this **** out of it. It's quarantine time anyway, so people need music. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

Everything pre C-ship doesn't get to the C-ship account right?

Oh sweetie, that’s not how it works... There is someone in charge of her money and someone in charge of her actual being. They own EVERYTHING. Every asset she owns and every penny she has made and continues to make. She gets a measly weekly allowance for Target and Starbucks. I think it’s time I log out and get some sleep cause girllll the questions and statements being made on this site lately :nyheadache:

12 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Oh sweetie, that’s not how it works... There is someone in charge of her money and someone in charge of her actual being. They own EVERYTHING. Every asset she owns and every penny she has made and continues to make. She gets a measly weekly allowance for Target and Starbucks. I think it’s time I log out and get some sleep cause girllll the questions and statements being made on this site lately :nyheadache:

Girl calm down, I was obviously being sarcastic to get people stream Blackout ;)

7 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I’d rather make Glory #1 tbh 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

I AGREE

glory britney was in a good place

it's more recent

it's more connected to who she is right now

it deserves a #1

we should do that someday!

11 hours ago, Dirk said:

I AGREE

glory britney was in a good place

it's more recent

it's more connected to who she is right now

it deserves a #1

we should do that someday!

A big yes to everything you said! 

Plus it just kills me how poorly RCA handled the album, they even admitted they ****ed up and because of it a truly amazing album was wasted! It’s her best piece of work since 2008 and hardly anyone knows about it! 

Oh and if RCA had done a little research and picked a different release date the album without a doubt would’ve been #1 because it sold more than other #1 albums that year but they were dumb and picked the same week as Barbara’s album! 

5 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

A big yes to everything you said! 

Plus it just kills me how poorly RCA handled the album, they even admitted they ****ed up and because of it a truly amazing album was wasted! It’s her best piece of work since 2008 and hardly anyone knows about it! 

Oh and if RCA had done a little research and picked a different release date the album without a doubt would’ve been #1 because it sold more than other #1 albums that year but they were dumb and picked the same week as Barbara’s album! 

What exactly did they admit about f* cking up the album?

Archived