Victoria beckham abandoned her pop star status for valid mental health reasons

Spicechinodiva

In the year 2000. The Spice Girls were honored by The British Phonographic industry at the Brits with the prestigious Outstanding contributions to British Music.

During rehearsals. Victoria Beckham had a red dot aimed at her forehead. Needless to say. Security removed her and the venue investigation proved there was an assassination attempt that failed to happen. 

Fast forward to 2002. A huge kidnapping plot was leaked and it involved Victoria herself. To say she was hidden from the public eye for a few months is an understatement. 

So I will say. She has a huge PTSD when it comes to the Music industry. None of this has happened to her as a fashion designer. 

So I love Victoria. But obviously for reasos that are valid. It's understandable why she doesn't want to be a pop star. Would you after being failed at ****** and kidnapping.

You would do the same thing as your psychological pattern went from enjoyment to actually being afraid. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Hmm.. Why Victoria?  I always wondered why she is so powerful - is it because of David? 

I think so, soccer is taken very seriously so could be a crazy fan from a rival team want to affect his performance. People gamble on games too so this is very believable. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

I was always a HUGE SG fan but I am from USA where Soccer is pretty irrelevant lol. 

I mean I don’t care about sports at all but where I live people get riled up about their sport teams and I’ve had some uncles that gamble on sport teams. Imagine doing it in a bigger scale. Didn’t fans of an opponent football team did something to sabotage Jessica Simpson’s husband to mess with him?

Archived