#JusticeForGlory, shall we?

yawl realize that if britney will get a no 1 on iTunes for her most flooped album(!) it will show mainstream media that Britney still got her and show Britney and her team that WE the fans instead of supporting ff and bj (which she had a very limited influence in and no say) we should support Glory the most to prove to them that Britney is capable and able to create a successful path herself, like the support of in the zone.:howdareyou:

9 hours ago, britrey said:

Come on y'all!

If Mariah's fans can do it, we can do it too!!!

Are you in??? 😁

Reference: Lambs got E=MC² to #1 on iTunes.

britney-glory.jpg

I think we can invest that money for a good #FREEBRITNEY CAMPAIGN, invest on a GOOD PR (Public relations) and start to TREND #Freebritney than supporting GLORY 

• Love 2

Idk.. one of the reasons it worked for E=MC2 was the album is on sale for 4.99, whereas Glory is 12.99 on itunes. Can't see that many people willing to chip in 13 dollars for this, but it is easy to chart on itunes nowadays so who knows.

also I think it's a bit tone deaf to get hundreds of fans to chip in 13 dollars each to buy an album that they already have while we're in the middle of a pandemic. I think it would be better if Britney fans got together to make a donation to health care workers and dedicate it to her or something, I think she'd appreciate that more, especially considering the money from Glory will be going to her conservators..

• Love 2
  • Like 1