Nicki Minaj hops on a remix of Doja Cat's "Say So": listen

• Leader

The Queen of rap is aiming to get her first-ever #1 y'all! :didilie:

A clip of Nicki's verse on a remix of Doja Cat's chart-climbing bop "Say So" leaked onto the Internet. :didilie:

The track, produced by Dr. Luke, currently sits at #5 on the Hot 100, so if this gets a push soon it could hit #1. :didilie:

To be honest, I don't care that it's not Nicki's song - I'm here for this. Female power! :didilie:

Minus the Dr. Luke part. :didilie:

Are you guys here for Doja Cat - "Say So" featuring Nicki Minaj? :didilie:

Listen to the official version on Spotify:didilie: Thoughts?!

doja-nicki.jpg

Her fandom is literally so toxic and hypocritical tho:badthoughts: they talk about how people pit female rappers/singers against each other, yet, that’s the thing they do themselves:joanne: when Doja spilled the tea and truth about her fandom, they got so mad because they couldn’t accept it:endit:hopefully this remix will shut nickis annoying fans up:bareclap: but I’m really excited for the remix:ramona:thought she retired tho:ramona:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block