Spice Girls' "Denying" gets a fabulous, mature fan-made video

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

WOW!! 

Dude why are fans online so much better than all these pop girls' teams. 

The Spice fans have truly been feeding with the live videos - Mel C even admitted they dropped the ball when it came to having Spice World 2019 professionally recorded. 

5 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Also I love this song :crying1:

The nostalgia 

This song was like "Say You'll Be There"'s scorned sister/brother 

4 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Also, main paged cause this thread is flawless :meryl:

I agree - they are fabulous 

11 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

NOPE lol. She claims they didn't 

I was literally wondering the other day about a DVD or something, because it's gonna be almost a year since the tour, right? I remember it was around the same days of Britney's court hearing in May. 

I've had similar experiences with my Mexican groups. There was this successful tour with many groups and singers from the 90's. They released 3 DVDs, but we were expecting a 4th one because the final leg of the show had a different lineup, and they had even more guests and stuff, but apparently it wasn't recorded either. And there was this other show from another band, actually they were part of this tour too, but before that they had their own solo tour to celebrate 20 years of career, and they reunited all the ex-members, except for two, for the first time ever they performed together onstage, but for some reason no one understands, they didn't record that date for the DVD, but they recorded the following day, which only had 3 of the ex-members, and everyone was so sad :haha: So we only have some lame fan videos. 

Heck, Piece of Me had several dates professionally recorded and we were promised a DVD with the best takes, and we only got a few seconds of professional footage :icant2: 

28 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I was literally wondering the other day about a DVD or something, because it's gonna be almost a year since the tour, right? I remember it was around the same days of Britney's court hearing in May. 

I've had similar experiences with my Mexican groups. There was this successful tour with many groups and singers from the 90's. They released 3 DVDs, but we were expecting a 4th one because the final leg of the show had a different lineup, and they had even more guests and stuff, but apparently it wasn't recorded either. And there was this other show from another band, actually they were part of this tour too, but before that they had their own solo tour to celebrate 20 years of career, and they reunited all the ex-members, except for two, for the first time ever they performed together onstage, but for some reason no one understands, they didn't record that date for the DVD, but they recorded the following day, which only had 3 of the ex-members, and everyone was so sad :haha: So we only have some lame fan videos. 

Heck, Piece of Me had several dates professionally recorded and we were promised a DVD with the best takes, and we only got a few seconds of professional footage :icant2: 

Well at least we have social media videos today!  The Spice Girls put so much money into SW2019 so it is shocking that they wouldn't record it. 

16 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

This got me to look this up 

and I can’t believe I’ve been singing “shake it to the front” when it’s “Chicas to the front” :gloria: also wtf happened to Geri? She was my favorite growing up and it’s like watching worse than FFney energy wise :decisions:

50 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

and I can’t believe I’ve been singing “shake it to the front” when it’s “Chicas to the front” :gloria: also wtf happened to Geri? She was my favorite growing up and it’s like watching worse than FFney energy wise :decisions:

She was really awkward in the rain lol Emma and the Melanies slayed!

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Absolutly right, she was so energetic back then. But you know what, she's so lazy now that it's funny and entretaining to watch her mess all the moves and confused all the time !! Mel B said it live in one of the shows, she's no more ginger spice, she's Granny Spice ! 

27 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

Absolutly right, she was so energetic back then. But you know what, she's so lazy now that it's funny and entretaining to watch her mess all the moves and confused all the time !! Mel B said it live in one of the shows, she's no more ginger spice, she's Granny Spice ! 

I think Geri is older than we know TBH - she lied and said she was Emma's age in the beginning - then got called out and began to claim she was only 25 but I think she was really 30 - I mean, 30 isn't old but she coulda just been honest. Let's be real - the world public doesn't mind what age a performer is if they are good - the only ppl that truly care about age are the predators in the industry that fund promotion. 

3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

and I can’t believe I’ve been singing “shake it to the front” when it’s “Chicas to the front” :gloria: also wtf happened to Geri? She was my favorite growing up and it’s like watching worse than FFney energy wise 

She became Sposh Spice :blol: Yeah, I miss old Geri but I kinda like the new one too lol 

Archived