#FREEBRITNEY: Britney on cross (T-SHIRTS)

kejotik

Guys,

a few months back, Jordan posted my artwork with Britney in the Slave 4 U outfit on a cross made of dollar bills. 

It depicts her as the victim of the industry, her team and her father, all because of the financial potential in her persona.

In the hopes of the April hearing to occur uninterruptedly, I re-did the artwork and shared it on Society6 (who print design on different products), so you can have a look and get one if you want.

#FREEBRITNEY T-shirts 

freebritney2787649-tshirts.jpg?wait=0&attempt=0

freebritney2787649-hoodies.jpg?wait=0&attempt=0

#FreeBritney Sticker

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok the sheets are ******* creepy

The whole point is to see the image and have people dig deeper into the FreeBritney situation. The t-shirt is seen by lots of people. The sheets... oh wait.... I forgot most people on here have a new Grindr date every other day. Nevermind! The sheets work too!

4 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I mean, I did think then that the artwork is very powerful and done well and kudos to you. But it just looks creepy as a merch design. I'd be uncomfortable going outside wearing something that depicts Britney being crucified. :kidcries:

yeah agreed, the artwork is great but might turn more people off than create curiosity

maybe an artwork from this but with her BOMT outfit or something

britney-make-me-original-video-1024x576.jpg

Archived