Britney's beauty

conceptuel

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the Make Me leaked mv is the worst mv of Britney of all time. Omg, that's too vulgar, it would've been censored in all channels, so what's the point of that mv? To be shown after 10PM? Excuse me, but I don't want to see Britney like that... I miss the old time where Britney were waaaay mature in Sometimes, BOMT, Oops I Did It Again, Overprotected, Stronger, Lucky.... Here she looked mature, I don't even take her last performances serious. For me, I don't want to see Britney wearing those awful outfits, lip-syncing is fine for me (but why on some performances they pitched more BOMT? What's the point lol). I prefer the old style of choreographies of her, but as maybe she is tired of that, I prefer to see Britney with a good and not vulgar outfits singing live without dancing and staying on a chair with normal outfits like she wears as asual outsitde or dancing without those stupid outfits with at least a good choreography and lip syncing. I know, many won't agree with me, but Britney is a singer, and became a performer. But she is still a singer, wearing those last outfits made her vulgar. I don't know if you understand what I want to mean, maybe it's because I prefer the old style of Britney from BOMT to Britney era...

1 hour ago, MSTAR said:

Well, the Make Me leaked mv is the worst mv of Britney of all time. Omg, that's too vulgar, it would've been censored in all channels, so what's the point of that mv? To be shown after 10PM? Excuse me, but I don't want to see Britney like that... I miss the old time where Britney were waaaay mature in Sometimes, BOMT, Oops I Did It Again, Overprotected, Stronger, Lucky.... Here she looked mature, I don't even take her last performances in serious. For me, I don't want to see Britney wearing those awful outfits, lip-syncing is fine for me (but why on some performances they pitched more BOMT? What's the point lol). I prefer the old style of choreographies of her, but as maybe she is tired of that, I prefer to see Britney with a good and not vulgar outfits singing live without dancing and staying on a chair with normal outfits like she wears as asual outsitde or dancing without those stupid outfits with at least a good choreography and lip syncing. I know, many won't agree with me, but Britney is a singer, and became a performer. But she is still a singer, wearing those last outfits made her vulgar. I don't know if you understand what I want to mean, maybe it's because I prefer the old style of Britney from BOMT to Britney era...

me too

I get what you mean, the ray chines of the video feels completely off with the mood of the song.

Expected better from La Chapelle tbh.

She should work with that guy that made Toxic/Stronger/Womanizer & Taylor Swift MVs :ohwut:

he’s been out with perfume :tina:

imagine firing this guy and promoting rendee :imacat:

Archived