conceptuel

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
13 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

you forgot about the "MM original MV" and that abomination of a leotard :jj:

even amateur ****stars get better outfits :sipnstare:

Wait...are you talking about the Lachappelle one or the Randee one? Because she wore la perla lingerie for the Lachapelle one. The one for the Randee video looks like it’s from Victoria Secret :jackk:

1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

Wait...are you talking about the Lachappelle one or the Randee one? Because she wore la perla lingerie for the Lachapelle one. The one for the Randee video looks like it’s from Victoria Secret :jackk:

I'm talking about that black fish net from the La Chapelle tragic MV :miley:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, conceptuel said:

I'm talking about that black fish net from the La Chapelle tragic MV :miley:

Maybe it’s just me but I don’t mind it. It’s very typical of her to wear those things so I give her a pass on that.

1 hour ago, conceptuel said:

you forgot about the "MM original MV" and that abomination of a leotard :jj:

even amateur ****stars get better outfits :sipnstare:

Britney looked AMAZING in the La Chapelle video. Not just anyone could have pulled that leotard off. Im of the opinion that video was scrapped only because she would have ******** all these new h0es with the looks being served :werk:

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Because Britney era was truly her beauty peak. :barbie:

I’d say her beauty peak was in the Stronger MV. She was so freaking gorgeous in it. 

That may be why I like her look so much in the private show commercial. It just give me strong « Stronger » vibes (no pun intended).

1 hour ago, Thecodeman25 said:

The only problem with the la chapelle  video looks wise is her eyes looked tired. And you can see it in this video. In the leaked “full version” it looked like she was staring at the sunset and squinting, making her look older and more tired.

1 million dollar budget supposedly

At the one side they make toxic, at the other side you have half of a video showing Britney doing a meh choreo in a forgettable leotard.

With the same budget they could’ve made something like her commercial in 2004 with that strong retro vibe, or something during the Victorian era, or anything epic.

Honestly half of the video was meh.

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, helloitsme said:

The beautiful thing about britney is that shes so beautiful skin deep. Its what makes her outside beauty count so much. If she acted like some of the other *****y artists out there we wouldnt care as much

Taking out the whole humbleness aside, I think it’s because she has a positive outlook in life. I think that’s why people like to tear her down because they are like “why are you so happy all the time?!?!? Santa Claus ain’t real! Puppies grow old and die!” Like how can this woman look like she’s enjoying life and  while I’m miserable? The industry made her a cynic and look how it shows on her face now, they ruined her 

4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

“why are you so happy all the time?!?!? Santa Claus ain’t real! Puppies grow old and die!”

Why would people even think that, i mean say "why are you so happy all the time?". And Santa Claus is real. I believe in him. :kidcries: 

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Awww we're the saaame. :makeitrain:

I think all work places have those kinds of people that are always miserable and they aren’t happy until they see others. I learn to shrug them off because no matter what they just want you down to their level and I experienced that too.

8 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I think all work places have those kinds of people that are always miserable and they aren’t happy until they see others. I learn to shrug them off because no matter what they just want you down to their level and I experienced that too.

Oh you mean your workmatesss are baaad. I didn't understand. I thought you were saying your workmates are the same as me who believes in Santa Claus. :yesokay:

Archived