What do you think of OnlyFans?

Onlyfans is just an other way to prostitute yourself without having the tag on it...I mean charging money for people to watch ur vids is nearly the same as having ... for money.

Also how desperate are people to pay for adult movies when you can watch 10000s of vids online for free...

Is money really worth it to have your ***** online worldwide available for anyone to grab? It really bothers me how unsafe people are these days...

Also how superficial have we become we are asking money because we look good. 

It's easy money agreed but it's just sooo unsafe and the amount of people doing it is disturbing. EVERYTHING is about *** these days.

• Love 1
On 4/25/2020 at 3:40 AM, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

i don't think negatively about the people who use it and if you're making a lot of money good for you but i do have some concerns

i don't really understand how people can just be so comfortable with their nude pictures out there, and ***** get leaked from only fans all the time. like what would your future kids think if they found them? or wouldn't you be super embarrassed if your parents or family members found out?

also, once you get older or onlyfans falls out of popularity, what if having your ***** everywhere prevents you from getting a job? i think people should be careful

edit: does the word "n00ds" (the correctly spelled version) really get censored on here?

I used to think this as well. But i believe in like 20 years everyones n00des will be out there 100%. It will be a normal part of social media life/navigation

• Love 1
22 hours ago, EasyThere said:

My dm is opened 

Mine too @EasyThere :hibebe: Just sayin' :hibebe:

Your James Dean gif in your avi is making me feel all the feels :wontcry:

Ok, back to Only Fans :gimmemoar: I think that people are getting a little bit too comfortable to just upload that kind of videos on their Only Fans like it's nothing - sorry but that is no different if they were doing it on sites like PH :raven: or becoming a standard p00rn stars :raven: but that is their decision and their life and if they are ok with it - I'm ok as well :shameless:

To be honest... I have been "OnlyFan'ing" myself (if you know what I mean... :gimmemoar:) on Snapchat (or sometimes other apps or social media :embarrassed:) since forever :imok: for free...soo... :imok::imok: - but in my defense -> only to few people that I really liked :shameless: and only if they were sending me "nice" things back :shameless:

ok, Too much information :omgreallyney::embarrassney: bye :messbye:

• Love 1
14 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Onlyfans is just an other way to prostitute yourself without having the tag on it...I mean charging money for people to watch ur vids is nearly the same as having ... for money.

Also how desperate are people to pay for adult movies when you can watch 10000s of vids online for free...

Is money really worth it to have your ***** online worldwide available for anyone to grab? It really bothers me how unsafe people are these days...

Also how superficial have we become we are asking money because we look good. 

It's easy money agreed but it's just sooo unsafe and the amount of people doing it is disturbing. EVERYTHING is about *** these days.

True, true and true. 

People don't realise how hard it is to delete anything on the internet (and Camila Cabello is just another proof of that). It is completely unsafe to do so, and extremely unstable. You don't realise how much researches can a company do before hiring anybody. And let's not pretend that you can make a living with that stuff: you reach quickly your expiration date tbh.

Making prostitution 'glamour' should not be a thing, and that's why I'm concerned about it :xcuseme:

But it still has a long way to go before getting even merely standardised

3 hours ago, A.a.A said:

I used to think this as well. But i believe in like 20 years everyones n00des will be out there 100%. It will be a normal part of social media life/navigation

I really hope that it won't be the case :xcuseme:

Imagine scrolling through Instagram (if it is still relevant in 20 years, we all know what happened to MSN, MySpace, Skyblog & Facebook) and seeing your sister puss puss leaking? :gagasmile:

41 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

True, true and true. 

People don't realise how hard it is to delete anything on the internet (and Camila Cabello is just another proof of that). It is completely unsafe to do so, and extremely unstable. You don't realise how much researches can a company do before hiring anybody. And let's not pretend that you can make a living with that stuff: you reach quickly your expiration date tbh.

Making prostitution 'glamour' should not be a thing, and that's why I'm concerned about it :xcuseme:

But it still has a long way to go before getting even merely standardised

I really hope that it won't be the case :xcuseme:

Imagine scrolling through Instagram (if it is still relevant in 20 years, we all know what happened to MSN, MySpace, Skyblog & Facebook) and seeing your sister puss puss leaking? :gagasmile:

Yea, no. Not a great sight. But by then i dont think it will be open/mainstream like that, just that if you go looking everyone will have a n00d or two out there. 

I’ve subscribed to a few and honestly ended up regretting it for the most part! It’s a total waste of money because usually the person doesn’t post enough to make it worth it and honestly the videos always suck! I’d rather just go on PH and watch! There was only one account that I actually enjoyed and would’ve kept my subscription to, but he deactivated his Onlyfans and Instagram....I miss it tbh lol! 

On 5/1/2020 at 11:20 PM, IForgotYouExisted said:

Onlyfans is actually safer then most *** work.

We control what we do in videos, who we are with in videos with. We do what we are comfortable with.

**** stars get booked for movies, show up meet the co-star and act out the movie. Sometimes meeting the co-star(s) then jumping right into ****ing.

Obviously there are exceptions to my statements above.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block