What do you think of OnlyFans?

• Content Curators
3 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Its a way for people to make money.

I agree, I think people should get paid for their efforts. I personally believe that there are better ways to make money but if people choose to do that I don't judge.

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

11 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I agree, I think people should get paid for their efforts. I personally believe that there are better ways to make money but if people choose to do that I don't judge.

exactly. there are much better ways! And plus you can really only do it for a certain amount of time; how long can you get paid off your looks till they fade right.

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

exactly. there are much better ways! And plus you can really only do it for a certain amount of time; how long can you get paid off your looks till they fade right.

Yes, that's exactly my opinion too, I mean if you become successful that's great but people need to make sure they have a second plan because people get bored very easily today and move on real quick. 

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
38 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I only found out about it's existence through stan Twitter last year. There were Britney fan mutuals who retweet a lot of hot guys and kept mentioning OnlyFans so I googled it. :imacat:

And what is PH? :idkney:

32 minutes ago, osherlovesbritney said:

-What do you think of OnlyFans?
its a pay-to-watch p00rn I think...?
:lustney:

I have no idea what it is and I dont want to know.:demi:

and I'm also a minor so I cant legally pay for p00rn.

volume slider GIF all the way baby

volume slider GIF

@Roxxy well there u have it 

@osherlovesbritney answered ur question :tina:

• Like 1

i don't think negatively about the people who use it and if you're making a lot of money good for you but i do have some concerns

i don't really understand how people can just be so comfortable with their nude pictures out there, and ***** get leaked from only fans all the time. like what would your future kids think if they found them? or wouldn't you be super embarrassed if your parents or family members found out?

also, once you get older or onlyfans falls out of popularity, what if having your ***** everywhere prevents you from getting a job? i think people should be careful

edit: does the word "n00ds" (the correctly spelled version) really get censored on here?

• Like 3

I have no problem with people making money off it but I don’t indulge in it tbh. Following one or two of them isn’t so bad, but if you’re in isolation and thirsty af, you’d spend more on OF than actual **** studio sites. 
The models are gonna have to do a bit more than solo play in the comfort of their own home to pique my interest or get my coins :ohwut:

• Leader
On 4/24/2020 at 1:54 PM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I see nothing wrong with it, but, IMO, it's super pointless and expensive when there's so much free p0 rn everywhere else :donewithit:

It's actually pretty smart how models are taking their career into their own hands (PUN INTENDED :didilie:) by making an OF. They're cutting out the middle man thus earning more revenue. 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

It's actually pretty smart how models are taking their career into their own hands (PUN INTENDED :didilie:) by making an OF. They're cutting out the middle man thus earning more revenue. 

I mean, I agree. It's definitely better for p0 rn stars themselves, but I just don't see the point unless you have some weird attachment to a specific p0 rn star and want to support them. :gagasmile:

• Haha 1

I actually have one and have made quite a bit of money off of it. 

I was living it Italy and had to leave because of the Virus, but my job wasn't going to pay me until we opened back up and I still had a rental contract to pay and as a foreigner I wasn't entitled to money from their government. So I had a backlog of homemade videos and pictures on my phone, made an only Fans and can now afford my rental agreement. :)

I also am doing care work as a full time job back in England too lol, I wouldn't want to live solely off of OF.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block