Britney Facemasks on the zone store

BoleynR

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Damon said:

I can't believe they're cashing in on a global pandemic using Britney's name :howdareyou:

Wait a minute. Wasn’t there a blind item alluding to something like this just a week ago? The one that said she has no idea what her money grubbing c’ship handlers including Lou are putting her name on. The guess was it’s Britney’s handlers. Someone posted the link. Yes I know it’s a blind item and people have different feeling about blinds. But this is really pathetically low that they’re cashing in on a global pandemic that’s killed so many people. Britney The Zone is closed because of the covid19 crisis until July so next best thing is to grift off the pandemic by selling face masks. It’s disgusting!

————

ETA blind item and link.

April 14, 2020

In order to keep bringing in fresh money, the people of this A list "singer" use her name for all kinds of projects she has no idea even exist. It also shows they do control her social media accounts and not her.

Britney Spears

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2020/04/blind-items-revealed-2_21.html?m=1 
Cue them getting Britney to film a video for IG of her wearing one of these masks with a Lou Taylor written caption claiming the proceeds will go to charity in 3,2,1...😑

4 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

I will say that other artists (Ariana, Logic, J Balvin) have been selling masks for around $10-15 so it’s not that crazy that they’re doing it too. But it’s kinda sad that people are gonna buy these when it doesn’t give much protection :ririshade1: WASH UR DAMN HANDS

That’s true but it’s a very different situation when it comes to Britney jmo. 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

They did for like a week they gave out a free bandana with a purchase of a certain amount of money:spit:

Really? Damn how can I miss that opportunity? I mean those face mask are a joke :frenchy: what’s next? Fantasy hand sanitizers? Prerogative hand soap? Or a $1,000 hazmat suit with Toxic all over it?

Archived