(Outdated) Britney Spears 4K 60FPS Music Videos

MSTAR

Hello everyone!

I wanted to share my work on a single thread because some of my videos were shared somewhere on the forum. This thread will have all of my works/edits of Britney Spears music videos in high quality compared to YouTube/VEVO/TV Broadcasts ones. This thread will be updated everytime I release a new content.

info.png

• Obviously, Britney Spears Music Videos are not real 4K shots. They have been upscaled in 4K, and edited to look better than VEVO videos, so details might not be real (as a real 4K shot).
  • They are available on YouTube, and they are complete! However, they are not the original ones from VEVO. They are edited to not let YouTube to block my videos and let them to be seen by everyone.
  • So there will be new scenes/uncut/alternative scenes added on the music video. On my old videos, the edit could be not as good as my recent work. I'm a human too, it takes so much time to edit them.
  • HD videos (Toxic and Gimme More) are planned to be in 4K too. They are in HD because they were the first videos I've ever done.
  • 4/3 Videos had a dynamic 16/9 crop, which means I didn't did a simple crop in the middle to fit the 16:9 format. I paid so much attention to keep essential information and not lose any information by moving to the top or bottom or middle each scene. For example, if Britney is shown in the top of the screen only in a scene, I will move this scene to keep her and not crop it.
  • Many of my videos are in 60FPS, it's not like a real 60FPS shot, but it makes the video smoother as many asked me to continue in 60FPS. In the website, they will be in original frame rate if by demand.
  • Note: Baby One More Time has a little problem of lip-sync, it's due to YT-Copyrights, it don't let me to post with the correct lip-sync so there is a link in my comment pinned in the YouTube video for the fixed one. Stronger and Oops I Did It Again had a little saturation problem after the rendering, it's not so obvious on calibrated screens. I'm waiting for YouTube to add the tools to change colortion/saturation on an already uploaded video.
  • I'm planning to do a new website with original videos with fixed saturation ones.
  • Well, they are not perfect, and I'm so sorry, but still have better quality video than actual VEVO ones, I work had to make them. If you don't like my content, like Britney said on her Instagram, keep it for yourself and ignore. :) No seriously, suggestions, critics and any comments are welcome of course! :britoverit:
  • No need to ask me to do a specific music video of Britney, I will try to do all of them (at least until the FF era as they're compressed and look like 720p)
  • Please, don't reupload my work without my permission. You can use my videos only for edits/remix uses by asking for the permission and give credits.
  • Hope you will like and enjoy!!! Thank you! :bparty:

hd30

Britney Spears - Gimme More (Director's Cut+Leaked Funeral Scenes):

Spoiler

Britney Spears - Toxic (Original+Uncut):

Spoiler

hd60.png

Britney Spears - Toxic (Uncut Without Lyrics) [Have a problem of saturation after rendering, the fixed version will be on the website in the future]:

Spoiler

4k30.png

Britney Spears - Oops I Did It Again (Original+Director's Cut/Uncut):

Spoiler

Britney Spears - Scream And Shout (MSTAR Edit: only Britney music video):

Spoiler

4k60.png

Britney Spears - Lucky (fully edited due to copyrights):

Spoiler

Britney Spears - ...Baby One More Time (Remake of my first version, iconic intro beginning and ending added, better quality and correct lip sync):

Spoiler

Britney Spears - Toxic (Remake of my old HD video, more original scenes + uncut/director's cut scenes):

Spoiler

Britney Spears - Circus (Original scenes, not in the official order):

Spoiler

Britney Spears - My Perogative (Original+Director's Cut/Uncut):

Spoiler

Britney Spears - Piece Of Me (Censored, scenes are not in the official order):

Spoiler

Britney Spears - Sometimes (Extended: Original+Director's Cut+Album Version):

Spoiler

Britney Spears - Radar (Original scenes, not in the official order):

Spoiler

Britney Spears - You Drive Me Crazy (Director's Cut/Alternative Scenes, The Stop! Remix):

Spoiler

Britney Spears, Snoop Dogg - Outrageous (Original+Dance Part-Greatest Hits DVD):

Spoiler

Britney Spears - Everytime (Censored+Director's Cut/Uncut):

Spoiler

Britney Spears - Baby One More Time (Original+Director's Cut/Alternative Scenes+Uncut) [Lip Sync not correct on YouTube, check the new latest version above on the thread]:

Spoiler

Britney Spears - Stronger (Original+Director's Cut):

Spoiler

Britney Spears - Overprotected (Original+Scenes of the Dark Child Remix):

Spoiler

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Only Britney please maybe like combo of original mv and the remix mv? Or maybe you can use will too so it doesn't look all over the place. But deff use both footage.

Any plans of doing If You Seek Amy and 3 ? Pretty please

That was my plan! I will mix both versions and edit it like if it's a real music video and a complete one with only Britney if everyone want only Britney.

Yeah I will try to do almost all Britney's music videos. I'm trying to do videos of each era (old ones mostly and newer too).

10 hours ago, Roxxy said:

What a beautiful thread. :barbie:

I like the graphics and stuff. Thank you for your service and finally a thread of your own featuring all your works of art. Congratulations @MSTAR 🧡🧡🧡

Thank you! :makeitrain: I'm so happy to see people loving my work! It made my day! 

3 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Thank you!  I'm so happy to see people loving my work! It made my day! 

Btw why did you label Outrageous as "Original + Leaked Dance part" ? That wasn't a leaked thing. It's on the alternate side of the Greatest Hits: My Prerogative DVD. :idkney:

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Btw why did you label Outrageous as "Original + Leaked Dance part" ? That wasn't a leaked thing. It's on the alternate side of the Greatest Hits: My Prerogative DVD. :idkney:

Woops! My bad!  :britdrown: I will correct that now! (Btw I don't understand why they released it on the Greatest Hits if the bitrate quality is the worst of all of the videos on the DVD lol)

1 hour ago, dancewithme said:

The less Will I Am the better the video  will be.

I'm planning to keep only Britney, Will.I.Am will not be on my version. Also, there are some scenes where Will.I.Am is shown with Britney on the same scene, I think I've enough tools to remove it and keep only Britney and making something clean.:brityes:

47 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

the circus quality is INSANE like wow good job

truly a stunning video 

Thank you!! :cuteidk:

18 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Woops! My bad!  I will correct that now! (Btw I don't understand why they released it on the Greatest Hits if the bitrate quality is the worst of all of the videos on the DVD lol)

Did you rip that yourself from the DVD? :idkney:

6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Did you rip that yourself from the DVD? :idkney:

I don't have the physical DVD (I know someone who have it), so I just took the video file directly of the dematerialized version and converted with the H.264 codec and tried to upscale it but omg... It was awful (because like I said, the original bitrate quality is not enough) :nochillbrit:

So with After Effects, I "tried" to enhance myself the quality lol :ehidk:

4 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

I don't have the physical DVD (I know someone who have it), so I just took the video file directly of the dematerialized version and converted with the H.264 codec and tried to upscale it but omg... It was awful (because like I said, the original bitrate quality is not enough) :nochillbrit:

So with After Effects, I "tried" to enhance myself the quality lol :ehidk:

do nooot understand all of thaaat. I'm just a simple chic. :haha: Where did you get the video then if you didn't rip it. :idkney: You downloaded it somewhere? Ahhh thats why you thought it was leaked. I think its better you rip it yourself. Maybe your source was a bad rip to begin with. There's only so much you can do if the file is bad anyway. :imacat:

16 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

do nooot understand all of thaaat. I'm just a simple chic. :haha: Where did you get the video then if you didn't rip it. You downloaded it somewhere? Ahhh thats why you thought it was leaked. I think its better you rip it yourself. Maybe your source was a bad rip to begin with. There's only so much you can do if they file is bad anyway. :imacat:

Well, I will explain everything: I wanted to upscale only the Snoop Dogg scenes of Outrageous BUT YouTube blocked my video (like 3/5 of tries lol), so I didn't found any solution. So I found that scene in internet (if I have enough time, I will search for the link if I find it again), the thing as I remember, the file was in VOB format. When I saw the scene, it has a bad quality (the resolution was 480p, but the bitrate quality wasn't good). I searched everywhere and it was the best quality I've ever found (even on YouTube, they were worst so I didn't touched them). I took that VOB file and converted in H.264 MP4 and made it 60FPS (and added much more bitrate to not alter the 60FPS video but it doesn't helped too much for the quality), I tried to add more details witht the sharpen effect, smooth, adjusted contrast etc. As I saw, the video itself on the DVD was in that quality from what I understand from the friend who have it. I knew it was on the DVD of greatest hits but I prefered to call it "Leaked Dance Part" because for me it was more a leak of that part than/compared to the part with Snoop Dogg which is a finished/edited video.

Quick Update: here is the list of the 3 next videos:

• Britney Spears - Toxic (4K 60FPS) Remake from my HD
  • Britney Spears - Scream and Shout (4K 60FPS) ft. Will.i.Am
  • Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me (4K 60FPS)

I'm stuck at the music part of Scream and Shout, I don't want to use a solo version of Britney from YouTube because I don't want to steal their work and want to respect their copyrights. Can anyone could help me/suggest me or if someone have the vocals of Britney and the instrumental version of Scream and Should could give me for my 4K video? Thank you!! :brityes:

10 hours ago, MSTAR said:

Well, I will explain everything: I wanted to upscale only the Snoop Dogg scenes of Outrageous BUT YouTube blocked my video (like 3/5 of tries lol), so I didn't found any solution. So I found that scene in internet (if I have enough time, I will search for the link if I find it again), the thing as I remember, the file was in VOB format. When I saw the scene, it has a bad quality (the resolution was 480p, but the bitrate quality wasn't good). I searched everywhere and it was the best quality I've ever found (even on YouTube, they were worst so I didn't touched them). I took that VOB file and converted in H.264 MP4 and made it 60FPS (and added much more bitrate to not alter the 60FPS video but it doesn't helped too much for the quality), I tried to add more details witht the sharpen effect, smooth, adjusted contrast etc. As I saw, the video itself on the DVD was in that quality from what I understand from the friend who have it. I knew it was on the DVD of greatest hits but I prefered to call it "Leaked Dance Part" because for me it was more a leak of that part than/compared to the part with Snoop Dogg which is a finished/edited video.

I still don't understand but I think I kinda. I don't know much about editing videos. I'm just a simple chic. :yesokay: I hope you sort it out though! I'm rooting for you! 🧡🧡🧡

40 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I still don't understand but I think I kinda. I don't know much about editing videos. I'm just a simple chic. :yesokay: I hope you sort it out though! I'm rooting for you! 🧡🧡🧡

Maybe I don't explain correctly lol, I'm sorry... I couldn't rip myself directly from the DVD because I don't own it. But almost all of my videos are my own records/videos except those of the Greatest Hits DVD, which I used ones of internet (ripped/master versions) and the Michael Cromy's Gimme More version. Thank you so much for your support!! :bwink:

Archived