How Billie Eilish's next era should be...

Whenever Billie is coming on with a new era, this is the concept I would love her to take on.

Album concept/genre:

Since 70s-80s disco is in a slow resurgence and it is trending genre rn, I would love to see Billie taking a disco step towards her next era, and if she wants to, she can make depressing disco bops, however I would want to see her take a more upbeat and bangers tempo for the new album:lizzie: I would really love a 12 track album with a lot of creative visuals. I also want her to take more higher notes this time, hearing her brits no time to die performances, she has a lot of potential so she should use now a higher register, like reinvent her voice:yaknow:

Style/Appearance:

So I want her to reinvent herself this era so she doesn’t seem generic and she is sticking to the same stuff. I think pink hair suits Billie really good so I would like her to take something light coloured like pink. She can keep her baggy clothing, since it’s her signature outfits, but it should a unique and disco kick to it :kfed: it would look I mean...really cool:katycream:

Collabarations:

If possible, she can collabarate with artist like The Weeknd, probably Dua and Doja cat. She can’t even Rihanna:gagasmile: (that’s if she ever wants to come back to the music scene:thelook:). However I would only want like 1-2 or 3 tracks to be features as I don’t want it to dominate the track list

Producers:

If Billie wants to bring one producer with her and dinners to produce the album, she should take Jeff basket (worked with Dua on future nostalgia) as he was able to make some really good songs in Future nostalgia. However I think she can just stick with her bro as they create enough magic and chemistry together in music. Fineeas really knows how to produce good music.

Release date:

She should release her first single around September-December (so that it doesn’t flop because of coronavirus:beat:) and continue the era till around January 2022 (or even feburaury:yesokay:) and should release the album around February -April 2021 so that it has like 10-8 months to get a lot of sales (and probably have another best selling record of 2021:bwink:)

First single- September-december 2020

Second single- February 2021

Third single- June-July 2021

Fourth single- November 2021

Fifth and final single-February 2022

Performances-

She should perform this time in the MTV VMAS, some international awards outside of US, Grammy awards (this time with a banger and awesome performance:ramona:), EMA, Billboard music awards. Overall she should have at least 10 performances in major shows for the era:firega:

So these are my ideas for her new era? What’s your opinion? Do you agree? If not, how should her sophomore era be like? Adios:checkit:

billie-era.jpg

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Whenever Billie is coming on with a new era, this is the concept I would love her to take on.

Album concept/genre:

Since 70s-80s disco is in a slow resurgence and it is trending genre rn, I would love to see Billie taking a disco step towards her next era, and if she wants to, she can make depressing disco bops, however I would want to see her take a more upbeat and bangers tempo for the new album:lizzie: I would really love a 12 track album with a lot of creative visuals. I also want her to take more higher notes this time, hearing her brits no time to die performances, she has a lot of potential so she should use now a higher register, like reinvent her voice:yaknow:

Style/Appearance:

So I want her to reinvent herself this era so she doesn’t seem generic and she is sticking to the same stuff. I think pink hair suits Billie really good so I would like her to take something light coloured like pink. She can keep her baggy clothing, since it’s her signature outfits, but it should a unique and disco kick to it :kfed: it would look I mean...really cool:katycream:

Collabarations:

If possible, she can collabarate with artist like The Weeknd, probably Dua and Doja cat. She can even with Rihanna:gagasmile: (that’s if she ever wants to come back to the music scene:thelook:). However I would only want like 1-2 or 3 tracks to be features as I don’t want it to dominate the track list

Producers:

If Billie wants to bring one producer with her and dinners to produce the album, she should take Jeff basket (worked with Dua on future nostalgia) as he was able to make some really good songs in Future nostalgia. However I think she can just stick with her bro as they create enough magic and chemistry together in music. Fineeas really knows how to produce good music.

Release date:

She should release her first single around September-December (so that it doesn’t flop because of coronavirus:beat:) and continue the era till around January 2022 (or even feburaury:yesokay:) and should release the album around February -April 2021 so that it has like 10-8 months to get a lot of sales (and probably have another best selling record of 2021:bwink:)

First single- September-december 2020

Second single- February 2021

Third single- June-July 2021

Fourth single- November 2021

Fifth and final single-February 2022

Performances-

She should perform this time in the MTV VMAS, some international awards outside of US, Grammy awards (this time with a banger and awesome performance:ramona:), EMA, Billboard music awards. Overall she should have at least 10 performances in major shows for the era:firega:

So these are my ideas for her new era? What’s your opinion? Do you agree? If not, how should her sophomore era be like? Adios:checkit:

3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Not trying to be a downer but wouldn’t her doing disco would be her hoping on trends? Although I do have a feeling whatever she puts out would dictate the trend of pop for the basic *****es like Taylor

Point. However, she doesn’t totally need to disco happy songs. It would be very innovative if she produces sad bops that are disco influenced Andy bring u back to the 70s:scalped:

• Leader
On 4/22/2020 at 6:16 AM, Blackout2006 said:

Why is this thread floppping? I didn’t text and write crap for like 15 minutes for it to end up like this:katycry: 

Because everyone's probably still listening to Lindsay Lohan's new song. :tiffcackle:

Featured this on the main page bb. Super thought-out thread!! 

I hope she stays away from collabs. She proved she doesn't need em and they kinda come off desperate some times. 

I also want her to stick to the creepy & green aesthetic. It's slick and very on-brand.

• Love 1

I don't really care about Billie Elish 

tenor.gif?itemid=5140847

But since she's supposedly the current biggest thing, I just want current artists to release new stuff, new sounds. I'm kinda tired of people always revisiting old genres, like, it's fine for 1 or 2 album tracks, maybe a cover or a sample or something, but whatever they sending to the radio, I wish it was just something never heard before, as weird as it may sound. I know no one can be completely original, but, they should try. 

And it doesn't have to be depressive. I mean, I don't know what's her style, I really doubt is bubblegum pop lol but yeah, I wish artists start doing more uptempo stuff, which not necessarily means the same EDM stuff of the last decade. 

• Like 3
13 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Because everyone's probably still listening to Lindsay Lohan's new song. :tiffcackle:

Featured this on the main page bb. Super thought-out thread!! 

I hope she stays away from collabs. She proved she doesn't need em and they kinda come off desperate some times. 

I also want her to stick to the creepy & green aesthetic. It's slick and very on-brand.

How do I feature it in a main page:wontcry:

• 1 month later...
On 4/24/2020 at 8:39 PM, PokemonSpears said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5140847

But since she's supposedly the current biggest thing, I just want current artists to release new stuff, new sounds. I'm kinda tired of people always revisiting old genres, like, it's fine for 1 or 2 album tracks, maybe a cover or a sample or something, but whatever they sending to the radio, I wish it was just something never heard before, as weird as it may sound. I know no one can be completely original, but, they should try. 

And it doesn't have to be depressive. I mean, I don't know what's her style, I really doubt is bubblegum pop lol but yeah, I wish artists start doing more uptempo stuff, which not necessarily means the same EDM stuff of the last decade. 

I believe trying to create a completely new sound, something we have never heard of....is a little much. No matter what kind of music she puts out, it's going to sound similar to something. There is just such a vast majority of music out there now. Anyone can do it. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, blonderoman27 said:

@Blackout2006 love you profile pic btw. My Stan for Dua is real. 

Your idea of her take on disco really intrigues me though. I'm trying to imagine what it would sound like and honestly, I would be here for Billie to try it. 

Oh thx. Idk about being a dua Stan, but I loved future nostalgia definitely my AOTY 2020. I would really love to see Billies take on it. Maybe like 80s-disco influenced ballads that r bangers? That would be cool!

• Love 1
On 4/24/2020 at 5:39 PM, PokemonSpears said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5140847

She's not bubble gum pop.

Her songs are very dark in nature 

@JordanMiller

Can tell you. 

Songs like bury a friend. Sounds innocent. but lyrically she killed the friend that she's buried. 

Suicide, Religion, ****** are her three big subjects. As a horror movie fan. Which is rare in the gay community.  Her aesthetic is a breath of fresh air.

Honestly Knowing her first album. She knows what works best for her..

Billie also said. She isn't into collaborations as she found them typical and cliche. She also states. There's anways an artist you like. That will upset your fans. I won't do that. Solo meams no collaborations or outside help..plus my brother is a background vicalist. That's pretty much the closest thing you'll get to a collaboration 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

That First album was Dub step mixed with trap beats. She can sing. 

But her vocal whisper style is also a trademark. 

That's like also lets you in on the madness.

Really she lets you in her world. 

Some of you might need the light on, some of you might cover your eyes. 

She really is a great act. She's here to stay. 

I just get mad that everybody throws **** at her saying she didn't deserve all the Grammys 

Please re watch every time they called her name. Even her brother stated. She was at the point it was embarrassing cos she knew the trolls of other stan bases were going to get to her. 

She even mouthed when a camera pointed at God No. 

I love "everything I wanted" and "bad guy" , I think she has her own style and that's good but personally I'm not really into her music ..... I hope she stays true to herself but also takes it to a more mature place and with less distorted sound effects if u know what I mean :tiffdrink: kinda hurts my ears when I listen with headphones :chrissy:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block