p*rez liked my tweet coming at him

Herumbra

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is another proof that we do on earth we pay here. and the consequences of doing bad things.

i saw him in new york in 2014 and he was just taking a coffee, another people gets more attention than him.

The only way HE COULD SAVE HIM or Get some points, is that he makes enphasis of #FREEBRITNEY and explaining all the theory, because he gots few contacts from the past that maybe could help them for this case . 

2 hours ago, vzlafan said:

this is another proof that we do on earth we pay here. and the consequences of doing bad things.

i saw him in new york in 2014 and he was just taking a coffee, another people gets more attention than him.

The only way HE COULD SAVE HIM or Get some points, is that he makes enphasis of #FREEBRITNEY and explaining all the theory, because he gots few contacts from the past that maybe could help them for this case . 

You do know that he is Pro- conservatorship? (probably paid) He spoke against the FreeBritney movement

he posted two videos saying that he has inside sources saying that Britney would die without the conservatorship and she needs to stay in it and people fighting for her freedom need to understand. At the time there Lots of „mysterious  sources“ coming from nowhere

P.s. You reap what you sow. Glad he’s getting fuglier by the minute and he wasn’t pretty to begin with. #lowlife #sorrynotsorry

Archived