LIAR DESERVED TO BE A SINGLE

Britneylandia

I can't understand why y'all like LIAR so bad!
It sounds like a 00's song tbh! There are a lot of better gems out from GLORY!

DO YOU WANNA COME OVER? :firega:
( MOOD RING )
MAN ON THE MOON
LOVE ME DOWN
I think even PRIVATE SHOW is a better song! It's more... original!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

are u people ok 

dywco is one of the like 5 tracks on there that didnt get boring after like 2 years

IA! I think DYWCO would have been a better 1st single choice instead of MM!
I do prefer MM production, but DYWCO is more enjoyable when you first listen to it.

2 hours ago, sibode said:

I can't understand why y'all like LIAR so bad!
It sounds like a 00's song tbh! There are a lot of better gems out from GLORY!

DO YOU WANNA COME OVER? :firega:
( MOOD RING )
MAN ON THE MOON
LOVE ME DOWN
I think even PRIVATE SHOW is a better song! It's more... original!

Gave you a yin yang bc I only agree with half your song choices lol

The point of Liar is that it's a 90s/00s throwback song... :mattafact:

tracks that’s should be singles:

1. Man on the moon

2. better

3. liar

4. Private show (I know you hate it but it’s really unique song + Britney shows really cool vocals + the more I listen to it the more I liked it (it means I hated when I listened to it first time lol) )

5. Change your mind (even as lead single would be good choice I guess)

22 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

All of these deserved to be singles:

4. Better

Yes! Justice for Better  :meryl:

Edit: I’m so happy to see so many people saying Better deserved to be a single :makeitrain: Usually when I say it’s one of my favorite songs off of the album, not too many people agree with me 

3 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

I think that: Just Luv Me, Change Your Mind, Liar and Mood Ring - would be an amazing singles :mcry:not only those are just amazing songs, but they would show a different side of Britney to the general public :mcry:

and the fact that none of them became a single is a CRIME :didilie::mae:

It debuting at #3 is a crime.:lessons: It not being released a week later so it could’ve debuted at #1 is a crime.:lessons: The #1 that week sold about 98K copies :kidcries: her not mentioning it during the Billboard Awards is a crime:lessons: not mentioning it at the VMAs is a crime :lessons:not bundling it with POM tickets is a crime :lessons:her team is a damn crime :lessons:

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It debuting at #3 is a crime.:lessons: It not being released a week later so it could’ve debuted at #1 is a crime.:lessons: The #1 that week sold about 98K copies :kidcries: her not mentioning it during the Billboard Awards is a crime:lessons: not mentioning it at the VMAs is a crime :lessons:not bundling it with POM tickets is a crime :lessons:her team is a damn crime :lessons:

PREACH IT GUURL!!!

preach GIF

:mae::mae::mae:

It's a cool song but there were more potential songs to be singles. 

1. Better as a lead would have been A SMASH summer song, it's basically a Shape of You 2.0

2. DYWCO, a classic party Britney song

3. Change Your Mind, connecting with the latin masses

4. Mood Ring, A MASTERPICE and a perfect way to end the era. 

5. If the era got to be commercially succesful, at this point who cares, Slumber Party is a great moody song to close the era, Love Down is more dynamic, even Just Luv Me wold be great, its sound was the trend at the time

29 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

It's a cool song but there were more potential songs to be singles. 

1. Better as a lead would have been A SMASH summer song, it's basically a Shape of You 2.0

2. DYWCO, a classic party Britney song

3. Change Your Mind, connecting with the latin masses

4. Mood Ring, A MASTERPICE and a perfect way to end the era. 

5. If the era got to be commercially succesful, at this point who cares, Slumber Party is a great moody song to close the era, Love Down is more dynamic, even Just Luv Me wold be great, its sound was the trend at the time

When the people understand than BRITNEY means MONEY.

the reason of why the labels invest more money on one than others is the reason of how can monetize that?

how a label wons money now?

- Album Sales.

- Playing songs.

- Concert Sales.

- Merchandising.

The britney jean & glory era was like they was because britney was already on tour, no promo at all because the show was selling by itself , and the label prefers to invest the same money for another artist that could make more arena shows at the same time britney got their residency,

make a music video or put a single means money on artist like britney , is money that of course britney cannot put of them money, it needs to be paid by the label, and the label invest in what they believe.

don't anybody ask Why the 2000's concert tours was more amazing shows like now?

for example

britney oops/dwad tours vs. pom

BSB black and blue tour  vs backstreet DNA

shakira mongoose tour vs. dorado tour

Stripped tour or Sears levis tour vs. liberation tour

because They need to invest more money creating big stage desings they win more with cheaper stages, making now a show more cheaper and selling the same ticket prices or higher ticket prices than 20 years ago. and a show that doesn't have to much cost to move from one city to another. ALL THE SHOWS NOW is a BIG LED SCREEN lights and the artist no more. Britney trended the idea of that For example LIZZO and BSB, got only mixing songs no band and them. 

This is how it works this business.

Archived