This era deserved at least 5 singles but they ****ed it up :gobaby:

Imagine:

1rst: Make me (July)

2nd: Just Luv Me (End of August)

3rd: Slumber Party (November)

4th: Liar (January)

5th: DYWCO (March)

The the single choices would have made it flop even more:cackling:

Promo single- January:Invitation (with music video reminiscent to the oops I Did It Again album cover photoshoot and in the end of the MV, it is written “#B8...Coming Soon!”)

First single-April 1st-5th: Love me down (has too much of potential of being a huge hit globally, it is catchy, fun, classic Britney, and also gives a feeling of In the zone 2.0 and I see it also as a easy radio hit, it was a huge hit itself in China, so imagine how big it would have been:wigsnatched:)

Second single- August:Man on the moon (I don’t know about it being a huge hit, but it would be a cute moment in the glory era and would be great follow-up to love me down)

Third single- October:Change your mind (considering that latin or Spanish music was starting to pick up in popularity, it would make a lot of sense to make this as a single. I could imagine a MV of her in a ballroom, in a Spanish dress and doing their traditional dance with a male model)

Fourth single-December:Liar (this could have been a radio hit, and would be a very iconic moment in her career if the video had a director and idea like toxic, OIDIA, BOMT, or womanizer and HIAM)

Fifth single- March:Slumber Party (it would have been the perfect way to close the era, but I would choose a Rihanna remix instead of Tinashe)

OR...

Fifth single- Do you wanna come over (also be a very good way to close off the era with a bangers track)

My release dates are a mess tho maybe some of y’all can decide better ones:yesokay:

And I would switch second and third single. 

1 minute ago, MathCarmignani said:

can anybody like PLEASE revamp & remaster Glory so we can finally enjoy it properly?

With the right mixing Liar could be a radio smash and with the right video lets pretend her team wouldnt **** it up this time it could have been huuuuuuuuuge :tifftear: 2016ney would've ATE this live

That song would be a killer Carrie Underwood collab with a killer video. Make it happen ladies :whiteladydance:

Archived