Katy Perry says she's never quitting music

• Leader

Music not the bling.

Katy Perry says she's not quitting music. The pop star, who is expecting, reassured fans in an Instagram live stream. :katybelt:

Gotta respect the mindset. Perry, who experienced insurmountable success on the charts earlier in her career, barely makes a dent on the Hot 100 when she releases new music. Despite that, she's carrying on. It just proves she loves making music cause it's her craft, not because she gets high on chart success. :katycry:

Stream Harleys in Hawaii. 

katy-music.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Music not the bling.

Katy Perry says she's not quitting music. The pop star, who is expecting, reassured fans in an Instagram live stream. :katybelt:

Gotta respect the mindset. Perry, who experienced insurmountable success on the charts earlier in her career, barely makes a dent on the Hot 100 when she releases new music. Despite that, she's carrying on. It just proves she loves making music cause it's her craft, not because she gets high on chart success. :katycry:

Stream Harleys in Hawaii. 

katy-music.jpg

"Perry... barely makes a dent on the Hot 100 when she releases new music"

The outright shade :orangu:

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Livin4art said:

Am I the only one who thinks witness was actually nice ? I liked most tracks on that album.... Especially deja vu 

I’m not sure how everyone else feels, but the whole era was forgettable to me. I liked swish swish but mainly because Nicki added to it. I don’t even think Katy was really that into the era. Weakest lead single and the second single was so bad. 
In closing, harleys in Hawaii >>>

:lizzie:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block