Insiders claim Madonna DGAF if you think her Instagram is bizarre

• Leader

YES QUEEN. You do you :meryl:

Page Six published a crazy long article basically saying how Madonna has gone off the deep end and refuses to listen to anyone's advice. 

They point out she's dating younger men, posts what she wants on Instagram and says outlandish things. Basically, Madonna being Madonna. :chrissy:

They believe she's gone down the rabbit hole after her longtime publicist retired in 2015 and no one has had the pull to dissuade her from some of the stuff she's posted online.

“No one around her today can tell her anything,” said Brad Jeffries, who choreographed for Madonna for years, including the “Like a Virgin” tour, and was also friends with Rosenberg. “Liz could, but she’s gone. That’s why [Madonna] seems to be going so deep into the crazy right now. I defend her right to sleep with 25-year-olds because if she were a 61-year-old guy sleeping with 25-year-old women no one would blink an eye. But the way she’s doing it comes off a little desperate.”

She deleted this controversial COVID video off Insta so maybe she is listening to people. :ohwut:

Thoughts on Madonna not GAF? Does her IG weird you out?

madonna-instagram.jpg

I’m gonna be OK
I don’t care what the people say
I’m gonna be alright
Gonna live fast and I’m gonna live right

I’m moving fast, can you follow my track
I’m moving fast and I like it like that
I do ten things all at once
And if you have a problem
I don’t give a

Stream I Don't Give A by Madonna feat. Nicki Minaj. :barbie:

Spoiler

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block