Yes Gaga, yes ratings! 270 million people worldwide tuned in to Lady Gaga's 'One World' special

• Leader

TABS!

Lady Gaga's star power remains immense. Her 'One World' special, an effort to raise morale and money to fight COVID, was a success. 

200.gif

270 million people worldwide tuned in, according to Deadline.

Showbiz411 thinks it did just alright. "On ABC the two hour average was 5 million, just as it was on NBC. On CBS it was a little lower, just above 4 million. A huge hit? For network TV, if it were all on one channel, yes. Spread out among the three, not so much."

They also say the demos were low numbers for young people, very high for over 50. :tiffeyeroll:

Funny. Cause here are some more receipts:

The special aired across 60 global broadcast networks, nine major digital platforms and hundreds of affiliates, across more than 175 countries. According to Nielsen, the U.S. estimated 20.7 million viewers tuned into the two-hour broadcast special across multiple networks including ABC, NBC, ViacomCBS Networks, The CW, and iHeartMedia. According to Alphonso data, 45% of all live TV viewers in the U.S. tuned into the special.Apparently, things faired better online, with 46 million live streams. 23 million from Facebook, 16 million is Youtube and 7 million from Twitter Live.

All in all, Gaga reportedly helped raise $127 million. :katycry:

Did YOU tune in? Thoughts on the ratings?

gaga-ratings.jpg

• Like 2

Some of my friends legit, woke up Wow. Star is born era really changed her career from ending up as a legacy artist. Stupid love has debuted and peaked no.5:bareclap:nearly 10 million views in 24 hours :meryl:90 million streams:runga:66 million youtube views:slamga:there’s a lot of massive hype for chromatica album:cardi:  and now 20 million YouTube views, 14 million TV viewers , 46 million twitter streams and 23 million views from Facebook of her one world performance!? :fakewow: I am really happy for her:clap1: my brother wanted to watch her , while I wanted to also, I wanted to mainly watch Billie. However, around the time they were performing it was 4 am where we live and we have online learning :katycry:so I couldn’t watch both of my faves :icant:some of my classmates tho woke up to see the stars performing at 4 am.

• Like 1
  • Leader
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Wow. Star is born era really changed her career from ending up as a legacy artist. Stupid love has debuted and peaked no.5:bareclap:nearly 10 million views in 24 hours :meryl:90 million streams:runga:66 million youtube views:slamga:there’s a lot of massive hype for chromatica album:cardi:  and now 20 million YouTube views, 14 million TV viewers , 46 million twitter streams and 23 million views from Facebook of her one world performance!? :fakewow: I am really happy for her:clap1:

:well:

You get it 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block