Currentney vs Slave4Uney [IG]

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Madonna? 

She musta lost her retainer in 2014.    I lost mine about ten years ago and I have a space now too! 

slay gurl!    

3 minutes ago, over-protected-life said:

did your teeth move too? her teeth aran't straight anymore

It depends how bad her teeth were before. I always thought she had nice teeth growing up so I never even know she wore a retainer. But I have friends who have totally bad teeth and then got fixed with a retainer and then gets messed up again after some time of not wearing it. If she wore braces that might be different, but again it depends on how bad the person's teeth situation was before.

I dont know why so many people here think she had 100% perfect teeth without help. In "there's no place like home" they show us her dentist that gave her her million dollar smile, her whole family doesnt have teeth like that and there are pictures of her as a child with non perfect teeth. Her teeth were just super close to being perfect already but she had some minor things fixed by a retainer.

1 hour ago, EasyThere said:

Well duh.

She did worse a retainer for a long *** time lol. It's not a secret lol

Uhh... I know. thats why i wrote  "I dont know why so many people here think she had 100% perfect teeth without help." :gerlwat:

also "she did worse a retainer" you Sir have no business saying "well duh" to me.

46 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Literally no one said she had perfect teeth without some help. Yet you were acting/saying that you can't believe ppl think she had perfect teeth without any help.

Hence why I said "duh" to retainer.

Case closed :mhmsureny:

you clearly havent read all of the previous teeth threads. A lot of people here think that she had perfect teeth from the start.