2009 Britney Tapes?

Hi everyone, 

By now, you have probably heard this tape of Britney Spears from 2009 calling for help in her conservatorship fight.

But as I've been researching more, I found out that there were actually two more alleged tapes from back in the day. News outlets and old fan posts here on BreatheHeavy confirm she also left these messages:

"Hi, this is Britney Spears. I want Jon Eardley ... to represent me as coappointed attorneys for my best interest and best wishes. Goodbye."

"Hi, this is Britney Spears. It's January 18th. I just want out of this conservatorship....I'm confined, restrained, stripped of my civil rights and I demand the State of California review this case because I feel it is meaningful. Bye."

I have been SEARCHING ALL NIGHT for these audio clips, but it looks like they've been deleted from YouTube and the site JFXonline where they were originally posted is no longer active. Does anyone have any idea where these videos/audio could be found?

I believe it was Jordan Miller who released them on JFXOnline instead of BreatheHeavy because Britney's dad was suing him at the time. Idk, any ideas?

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
On 4/19/2020 at 12:17 PM, BritneyFan101101 said:

Hi everyone, 

By now, you have probably heard this tape of Britney Spears from 2009 calling for help in her conservatorship fight.

But as I've been researching more, I found out that there were actually two more alleged tapes from back in the day. News outlets and old fan posts here on BreatheHeavy confirm she also left these messages:

"Hi, this is Britney Spears. I want Jon Eardley ... to represent me as coappointed attorneys for my best interest and best wishes. Goodbye."

"Hi, this is Britney Spears. It's January 18th. I just want out of this conservatorship....I'm confined, restrained, stripped of my civil rights and I demand the State of California review this case because I feel it is meaningful. Bye."

I have been SEARCHING ALL NIGHT for these audio clips, but it looks like they've been deleted from YouTube and the site JFXonline where they were originally posted is no longer active. Does anyone have any idea where these videos/audio could be found?

I believe it was Jordan Miller who released them on JFXOnline instead of BreatheHeavy because Britney's dad was suing him at the time. Idk, any ideas?

I was actually looking into this earlier today, it appears there were actually four tapes but JFX only published the third one

Here's everything I could find

• Mid-Late January, @Jordan Miller receives an email from an anonymous source who claims among other things that Britney browses BreatheHeavy every day

Secret.png

• February 20, JFX manages to get transcripts for three out of the four voice messages and sends them to various outlets incluiding E! Online and BreatheHeavy

JFX's original article: https://web.archive.org/web/20090225093129/https://www.jfxonline.com/jfxonline/2009/02/20/britney-my-father-has-threatened-me/

Spoiler

UPDATE: I’m going to try and answer as many questions as I can from the comments section, unfortunately, it won’t be many as we’re still in discussions on several fronts regarding what I’ll refer to as ‘The Britney Tapes.’ Yes, we are in negotiations for three audio files AND THEIR CONTENTS. As a business, we are required to serve our sources best interest which also happens to serve one of our current campaigns, which is Free Britney. During the course of business, we’ve been playing the recordings for selected outlets with confidence in our legal rights to the recordings. Having said that, the entire transcripts were put out illegally. In response, we exercised our duty as rights holder, and not to mention, pursuing the sources best interest, we’ve been forced to take action. I can’t get into anything other than that. Having said that, feel free to talk amongst yourselves for a minute. Now, what I can say is that the transcript that was released has a couple very important transcribing errors. I’m not sure who transcribed it but they made a couple crucial mistakes. I feel compelled to share that. Also, we are working on a fourth audio clip, which I now feel compelled to NOT share anything about other than the fact that there is a fourth audio clip. With what’s happened despite being as cautious and deliberate as we have been, I’m sure you understand why. It doubly pains me to ask your further patience after what’s transpired. But rest assured, The Britney Tapes will be released. Only, despite what has been reported, that may not be Monday.

I’ve just finished listening to three audio files that have come in to the office and I’m honestly quite disturbed by them. These audio files are voice messages left by Britney Spears to a business acquaintance last month.

I’ve had the short messages transcribed and it’s quite disturbing to read as well as hear. Continue on to read a couple disturbing excerpts.

In one of the messages, Britney is heard saying:

“I’ve been blackmailed by visitation with my babies by this Conservatorship.”

Britney sounds well, despite talking about being blackmailed with her visitation by her father! The feeling that I get from her tone is that she’s resolved to have this looming threat of denied visitation removed.

In the second message, Britney is heard saying:

“My father has threatened me several times, that… he’ll take my children away.”

It sounds to me that she is reiterating her most important concern, which is her visitation.

As I try to stay objective about all this, it’s hard to completely imagine the torture that Britney is being put through by her own father. Is it control that her father craves over her? Or is it the potential financial windfall from the upcoming Circus tour that he and his team of lawyers are trying to hold on to?

As a Father myself, I would like to think it was out of genuine concern for his daughter, but to use immoral and potentially illegal tactics for what he thinks is best for his daughter, should say something more about his character than hers.

E! Online's original article: https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/32438052.html

Spoiler

Was Britney Spears trying to make a break for it? Or does some avid fan just want her to be able to run free like the wind?

A woman claiming to be Britney left three voice mails last month asking an attorney for help to extricate herself from her ongoing conservatorship, according to audio recordings played to E! News.

On the recordings, the woman says she wants out of the arrangement and indicates that she is at odds with dad Jamie Spears.

In the first message, left at 1:34 a.m. on Jan. 19, she says, in a hushed tone, "Hi, this is Britney Spears. I want Jon Eardley...to represent me as coappointed attorneys for my best interest and best wishes. Goodbye."

A rep for Spears could not be reached for comment, though a source close to the popster says the voice on the recordings is "absolutely not her."

Eardley was the New York-based attorney, supposedly retained by Sam Lutfi, who last year tried to have Britney's conservatorship case transferred to federal court, claiming her civil rights had been trampled on by her parents and the L.A. Superior Court system.

All of his claims were denied, with a judge ruling that, because Spears had been found unfit to hire her own counsel, Eardley had no grounds on which to work on the singer's behalf.

In the second message, left 20 minutes later, the woman, who misstates the date, says, "Hi, this is Britney Spears. It's January 18th. I just want out of this conservatorship....I'm confined, restrained, stripped of my civil rights and I demand the State of California to review this case because I feel it is meaningful. Bye."

Britney's camp obtained a restraining order against Eardley, whom her father and attorneys have accused of being in cahoots with Sam Lutfi to undermine the conservatorship, on Jan. 30. The order is also in place against Lutfi and former Spears' paramour, paparazzo Adnan Ghalib.

In the third message, dated Jan. 21 at 12:29 a.m., the woman says, "Hi, my name is Britney Spears. Um, I called you earlier. I'm calling again because I just wanted to make sure during the process of ending the conservatorship...I just want to be guaranteed that, um, everything will be fine with the process of, um, you guys taking care of everything and...things will be the same as far as...my custodial rights."

In the petition for a restraining order against Lutfi, Eardley and Ghalib, Spears' conservators alleged that the three men had been "working in concert to disrupt the conservatorship." They also attached a letter sent from Eardley to Britney a year ago informing her that "civil rights were violated" and offering his assistance.

BreatheHeavy's original article: https://web.archive.org/web/20090225190407/https://www.breatheheavy.com/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1235112918&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&

Spoiler

Shocking new reports claim Britney's dad, Jamie Spears, has allegedly threatened Britney, claims BreatheHeavy has reported in the past as well.

JFXonline.com has obtained several audio clips of Britney crying out for help, saying:

"I've just finished listening to three audio files that have come in to the office and I’m honestly quite disturbed by them. These audio files are voice messages left by Britney Spears to a business acquaintance last month.

I've had the short messages transcribed and it's quite disturbing to read as well as hear. Continue on to read a couple disturbing excerpts."

In one of the messages, Britney is heard saying:

quote:

"I've been blackmailed by visitation with my babies by this Conservatorship."

"My father has threatened me several times, that... he'll take my children away."

Above is a photo of Jamie Spears filling up his Cadilac Escalade in the Valley Thursday afternoon, courtesy of JFXonline.com.

These clips need to be leaked NOW so the world knows the pain and struggle Britney is currently going through.

• March 27, Jamie Spears threatens to sue and shut down BreatheHeavy

https://www.breatheheavy.com/breatheheavy-com-forced-to-close/

Spoiler

Dear BreatheHeavy readers,

I, Jordan Miller, Owner & Webmaster of BreatheHeavy.com and BritneyRes.com, want to thank you with all my heart for the loyalty and support you’ve shown over the last 5 years BreatheHeavy has been open.

We are all here for one purpose: to support the icon of our generation, Britney Spears, and to continuously stick by her through the good and bad.

I have been battling the conservatorship Britney is currently placed under for months now. When I did not conform to the requests and demands Britney’s management and father, Jamie Spears, recently put upon BreatheHeavy to stay quiet, they in turn became angry and malicious, launching, what I feel is an unjust attack, against me and my website.

As a result, I received a legal notice from Jamie Spears’ lawyers pressuring me to close BreatheHeavy.com by 3:00 p.m. PST today, March 27, 2009, or face an injunction, claiming they will pursue legal action by Jamie Spears, who, as a conservator, is legally allowed to act as Britney and sue using her money and lawyers.

“Britney doesn’t control her affairs,” said Brad Rose, the lawyer representing Britney in this case in a telephone conversation.

“You are an uber fan who’s gone a little too far.”

The legal notice states BreatheHeavy is not in compliance of Copyright Infringement laws, violating Britney’s rights of publicity and privacy:

quote:

“The Infringing Sites are replete with willful, unauthorized and unlawful use and/or exploitation of: (i) the copyrighted lyrics to songs written and/or recorded by Ms. Spears; (ii) Ms. Spears’s trademarked name, (iii) various video and audio recordings embodying the performances of Ms. Spears; and (iv) photographic images of Ms. Spears (owned or exclusively licensed to third parties by Ms. Spears).

The unauthorized use of these recordings, images, copyrighted works and trademarks constitutes actionable infringement under, inter alia, copyright and trademark law, and also violates Ms. Spears’s rights of publicity and privacy.”

“Ms. Spears will pursue damages and injunctive relief in connection with the blatant violation of her rights of publicity and privacy.”

The real issue, in my opinion, is hidden behind these Copyright Infringement claims, rather management, particularly her father / conservator, Jamie Spears, who makes $18,000 a month off his daughter, is desperately trying to hide the truth about Britney’s imprisonment, and shut anyone up who disagrees with their conniving and selfish exploitation of an innocent mother of 2 pushed back into the lime-light just several months after a hospitalization.

Another issue the lawyers claim aside from “Copyright Infringement,” is the use Britney’s trademarked name and image, stating I am not allowed to use her name or picture except for editorial and hard news purposes only.

Additionally, the Google and TicketMaster ads placed around the website are a “major issue,” stating I am using Britney’s name and image for financial gain without her consent.

BreatheHeavy.com is a non-profitable website, meaning I, nor anyone, makes a PROFIT off the website. The ads used help the website remain self-sustainable, and if there is a profit made, the funds, in return, are used to purchase magazine scans and other materials needed for the website.

Am I crazy and naive for running a major website that leaves me in debt each month? Possibly, but BreatheHeavy is my passion, a creative outlet that has allowed me to grow as an individual.

Britney Spears is my inspiration; I can’t put a price on that.

Though I made very clear to the attorneys that BreatheHeavy is a non-profitable website, it is of no concern of theirs.

This entire site thrives because of YOU, the fans, who support Britney by buying tickets to her show, merchandise and music. Sadly, your hard-earned money that goes to supporting your favorite celebrity, is now money being used to potentially sue me, a major fan and supporter of Britney Spears, and hide fans from knowing the TRUTH.

This conservatorship Britney is placed under, which controls every aspect of her life, is now clenching the future of her biggest Fansite.

I’m prepared to fight, but I need to know that you guys are willing to fight with me.

I desperately need your help.

BreatheHeavy.com costs a minimum of $350.00 a month to run. Because I am not allowed to use ads to run the website any longer, as I am “using Britney Spears’s image for financial profit,” I am asking readers to donate money until the situation has been handled.

Any donation will be greatly appreciated.

This is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do, but I know with the support of fans and readers, this unjust bullying will come to an end, and one day Jamie Spears’ reign over his daughter, her money, lawyers, career and life will cease.

Please understand this is NOT my decision, and I am being FORCED to take desperate measures in an effort to save this website and stand up for what is right.

BreatheHeavy will remain up in the air until a resolution with her management, lawyers and father has been reached, if ever.

“I will destroy your ***,” threatened Jamie Spears to me in a telephone conversation.

This is not the end.

Love,
Jordan Miller, Owner & Webmaster of BreatheHeavy.com

• March 30, JFX posts the third voicemail and teases the fourth one

JFX's original article: https://web.archive.org/web/20090403074040/https://www.jfxonline.com/britney-spears/2009/04/01/audio-britney-spears-calls-for-help/

Spoiler

Hi, Jordan Miller from BreatheHeavy.com here.

Since I can’t write about Britney Spears on my own website due to (censorship) claims of copyright infringement, I will take the opportunity to speak out on a separate site.

More after the jump….

The world needs to know that Jamie Spears is controlling Britney through this conservatorship.

JFX obtained an “alleged” voicemail left by Britney Spears, on January 21, 2009, at 12:29 a.m., contesting the conservatorship, saying she worries her father Jamie will take her kids away from her.

“Hi my name’s Britney Spears. I called you earlier. I’m calling again because I just wanted to make sure that during the process of eliminating the conservatorship that my father has threatened me several times, you know, he’ll take my children away.

I just want to be guaranteed that everything will be fine with the process of you guys taking care of everything that things will stay the same as far as my custodial time. That’s it, bye.”

Stay tuned for a third voice message soon.

I'll update this once I find more information

• Love 4
  • 1 year later...
On 4/19/2020 at 11:17 PM, BritneyFan101101 said:

Hi everyone, 

We all know now that Sam Lutfi leaked those messages, they were for Jon Eardley and they were played in court but nobody believed Sam or Jon 

• Like 1