Britney Spears Started Reaction Videos

Born2Die

Back in 2004 a young 22 year old Britney Spears invented what is now known as reaction videos. This is now extremely popular on YouTube and reactors have been able to make profitable careers from it. Britney has always been so innovative, but she was again, ahead of her time. Lets reminiscence on her first reaction video. :yeahhh:

p.s. This digital quality tho...slay me baby one more time.:omgreallyney:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

the fact that there was only like 4 years of difference from Crazy to Toxic and she was already completely different.

Yeah, those are such formative years. Just thinking about the amount of changes I went through from when I was 18 to 22 as just a typical college student is crazy. But then thinking about someone like her who experienced such enormous levels of fame/fortune at the same age all while being under the public microscope and having to portray the "girl next door" image and it's not hard to see why her life took the direction it eventually did.

Fame, especially at the young age she got it at, is not something I'd personally wish on anybody. 

10 hours ago, Born2Die said:

Back in 2004 a young 22 year old Britney Spears invented what is now known as reaction videos. This is now extremely popular on YouTube and reactors have been able to make profitable careers from it. Britney has always been so innovative, but she was again, ahead of her time. Lets reminiscence on her first reaction video. :yeahhh:

p.s. This digital quality tho...slay me baby one more time.:omgreallyney:

God I miss when MTV did awesome things like this. 

3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Britney: I don’t even remember this album existing, but supposedly, it does! So let’s go!:pieceofwhat:

Britney: Hmm I don't remember recording it but hey my name is on it!:yesokay:

12 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

On the topic of reaction videos, I feel like youtubers bait us with their Britney reaction videos, I don’t know whether to feel flattered or taken advantage of :rlynow:

I am so obsessed with Britney reactions on YT, my day has no purpose if there isn't at least one good reaction on Britney iconic performances:katyfrog:

• Super Mods
33 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

Britney: Hmm I don't remember recording it but hey my name is on it!:yesokay:

I am so obsessed with Britney reactions on YT, my day has no purpose if there isn't at least one good reaction on Britney iconic performances:katyfrog:

I do too and some are genuine but you get some that come off so fake like you can see they don’t care about her but they don’t want to offend the fans. Especially when you watch their other reactions especially of Beyoncé and they go “omg she’s untouchable, wow she can do no wrong” even though it’s just Bey standing in one spot having a seizure :rlynow:

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

I do too and some are genuine but you get some that come off so fake like you can see they don’t care about her but they don’t want to offend the fans. Especially when you watch their other reactions especially of Beyoncé and they go “omg she’s untouchable, wow she can do no wrong” even though it’s just Bey standing in one spot having a seizure :rlynow:

That's why I only watch Britney related reactions haha

But yes, don't get me wrong, I can also recognise bad reactors and I skip them, I am desperate for Britney reactions but not THAT desperate tho:britoverit:

Archived