Lady Gaga sings "Smile" for 'One World' special (performance)

• Leader
1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

She will do anything for attention won't she ?

Than again not surprised this is a woman who defended a ******/paedophiles for attention. A woman who blamed his victims even said they were lying for attention. A woman who filmed a mv video with said ******/paedophile,a music video where she simulated **** for attention.

A woman who used **** victims at Oscar's and ditched them as soonest the song flopped. A woman who used her dead aunt so she could sell few copies of her bad album.

I am so tired of her and rest of the entitled elite she belongs to :begone:

Girl, are you ok??? 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

There’s always a debbie trying to be a downer :drag: 

She did great and if she wanted attention wouldn’t she perform her own songs from her new album? Also, artPOP was not a good time in her career. Wasn’t she known to be drugged out and destructive? I mean yeah F R Smelly and I was mad then too but she made right with Xtina and took the track down :sponge: 

Love, forgive and most of ALLL 

let it go GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block