Why Do 90% of Gay Men Love Speedos

Born2Die

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

My new crush. Jordan Miller is so hot.
I wish could go to USA to test his body :cooltshirt:

Unfortunately Jordan  push to hard for sport. Soon he will be oversized by his muscles. He was so **** without overtrained body.

I am not comfortable in speedos and I like guys in shorts. Speedos look good on guys with either skinny or very lean/athletic/muscular fit. An ounce of fat on love handes, stomach, some stumpy legs (or even super skinny legs), all of those come forefront exposed otherwise and it looks somewhat tasteless and unappealing to me. :demi:

• Super Mods

As many said, speedos showcase a bulge or bubble butt well! Which not only allows those who want to celebrate (or show off) their bodies, but may assist finding a partner to ****. :barbie:

The conversation I’m ready to have is guys in short shorts... :queenflopga:

Spoiler

SFW pic ahead

Spoiler

New-men-sport-beach-shorts-GYM-bulge-pan

Why wouldn't you like them? :surprisedney: 

Ok but joking aside, as an American, I think it's annoying how conservative Americans are with nudity. Speedos are actually the best for swimming in terms of efficiency, comfort, and drying off more quickly. But a lot of guys are too insecure or too scared of their masculinity being threatened to do it, which is fair because there are a lot of judgmental attitudes around it too. I'm jealous of the more liberal attitudes to nudity and swimwear in Europe. It's just anatomy. Nudity is not inherently ******. Nudity wouldn't be so sexualized if everyone didn't make it out as something to be hidden and ashamed of. :lemmetellu:

Of course, I'm totally for people being private with their bodies and how they present themselves if they want to. But I hate that feel judged or that it's risqué or get comments when I wear something that is simply the most comfortable for me and that I feel the most confident in. Just because I wear something that shows more skin doesn't mean that I want to be sexualized. Also, swim trunks are the most uncomfortable things to be swimming and they're worse when you get out of the pool and you're just sitting in soggy wetness from your waist to your knees. They take forever to dry. They are unflattering and look bad. I'll keep wearing my boxer brief-type speedo swimwear. :thelook:

4 hours ago, CloseMyEyes1457 said:

I am not comfortable in speedos and I like guys in shorts. Speedos look good on guys with either skinny or very lean/athletic/muscular fit. An ounce of fat on love handes, stomach, some stumpy legs (or even super skinny legs), all of those come forefront exposed otherwise and it looks somewhat tasteless and unappealing to me. :demi:

People went to swim/ sunbathe and not to expect that they will be evaluated by their body...

p.s. you know that in Europe women usually sunbathe without bra (topless). And nobody ashamed.

6 hours ago, Acer said:

People went to swim/ sunbathe and not to expect that they will be evaluated by their body...

p.s. you know that in Europe women usually sunbathe without bra (topless). And nobody ashamed.

That is absolutely true.

I am European btw and I've been seeing a lot of b0obiez here in Portugal - I'm talking about personal taste of what I think looks good and at the same time revealing that I'm a bit insecure/uncomfortable/feeling exposed in speedos as I myself, find them unappealing to most people (and I'm not an exception unfortunately)

People do anything in life with a certain reason - not just bathing/sunbathing. It doesn't mean they do not think at least a bit of what looks good on them when buying it. At the end, I'm not evaluating a person's looks saying someone is fat and should not even dare to think to wear a speedo. I am only saying that I do think shorts look much better on most. :demi:

At the end, If other people feel more comfortable with those - **** me and props to them - nobody comes to the beach to appease my eyes anyways. :wontcry:

12 hours ago, MonsterOfFame said:

Surprised this is even a question.. it's the same reason women love bikinis. You look and feel ****, and you probably want to see other people wearing them too 😉

First off welcome to Exhale! :hiii:

BUT Bikini's are the most common swim wear that I see on women at the beach and pools. So I feel bikinis are more normalized. Whereas, speedos are not common on most men. So I don't equate them to each other, but I see how they can make one feel ****.

I guess my question was more so the point between gay men and speedos. I mean straight men want to feel **** too but it seems they do so in trunks (length depends). 

I'm not saying speedos are exclusive to one ****** orientation, it's just an observation. :tbh:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived