Why Do 90% of Gay Men Love Speedos

Why do you think gay men love wearing speedos? I honestly don't get it. I know it's normalized with straight and gay men in Europe, but in America I would say 99% of men that wear a speedo (who is not an athlete) are gay. I have noticed this for years and now that we have this forum, I thought I could ask and get some thoughts. So what say you Exhale?

The very best Speedos, short shorts and man thongs from Gay Days ...A different kind of Winter Wonderland! - Attitude.co.ukhttps://www.instagram.com/p/ByfxgdwHVsp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Haha 2

I wear it only on beach at sea here or swimming pool. Here in Latvia (Europe) probably 80% of man use it. I prefer them because

1)  after swimming they faster become dry;

2) legs got more sun

3) they took less place in my bag

I don’t care if some will see my sausage or not - each man has it own sausage. And type of body is just matter of taste..

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, EasyThere said:

They are so awkward and literally don't look good on 90% of guys no matter what their body type is.

I mean on the beach and all. You can as well walk naked we can pretty much see your junk all over the place. Everyone should have left that **** back in the 80s

Probably because you´re not used to seing it. Over here in Europe it´s totally normal. Personally I like them on all guys. And besides they are much more comfy when you swim. Wet shorts are the worst!!

• Like 1