Hilary Duff knows Lizzie McGuire wouldn't want to see Paolo in the reboot

Spicechinodiva

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, is him returning even a possibility? I had such a crush on him when I was little, if he comes back as the main villain of the reboot (everything needs a villain these days), I would be so here for it. :pumped: Especially if the actor is still hot.

Edit: Update. A Google Image search reveals that Yani Gellman (Paolo) is still really, really hot. :thirsty: I'm here for a **** villain bent on revenge trying to tank Lizzie's New York dreams. Come through, Paolo!

25 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Wait, is him returning even a possibility? I had such a crush on him when I was little, if he comes back as the main villain of the reboot (everything needs a villain these days), I would be so here for it. :pumped: Especially if the actor is still hot.

Edit: Update. A Google Image search reveals that Yani Gellman (Paolo) is still really, really hot. :thirsty: I'm here for a **** villain bent on revenge trying to tank Lizzie's New York dreams. Come through, Paolo!

He was also part of the A team in pretty little liars. But mona killed him 

Well she has millions but I still don't think she has enough money to buy out the franchise and even then I don't foresee a big turn-around profit, as she can't expect merchandise of the Lizzie reboot franchise to appeal and sell the way it did when she was a teen. 

UGH waiting on this reboot is like waiting for rain in a drought. Useless and disappointing 

A cinderella story GIF - Find on GIFER

57 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Gurrrrrlllll... me too!!!  Paolo was HAWT (and he still is!).... I feel like the only person ruining the reboot is Hilary herself lol... she's wanting this to be something beyond what the franchise is. It's a family show not an HBO show. She should just cancel the whole project and do another show if she wants to do something overly-raunchy. There's lots of shows with mature and ****** subject matter that are PG, and yet she wants to go beyond that. And why hasn't Lelaine (her inseparable best friend Miranda) been officially cast in the reboot? (there were rumors she was pissed because she was written out of the movie, so she pursued music and movies instead).

giphy.gif

anigif_sub-buzz-15460-1519078147-12.gif

44 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

You’re not expecting Kate to still be the villain? :rlynow:

I want Kate to be a Real Housewife and she only makes like one cameo. She is filming when Lizzie accidentally bumps into her and they get into a big "housewives fight" and it goes all over the media haha.

Younger #Youngertv #Hilary Duff #Wtf #What #Party #Angry #Drunk ...

• Super Mods
25 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

I want Kate to be a Real Housewife and she only makes like one cameo. She is filming when Lizzie accidentally bumps into her and they get into a big "housewives fight" and it goes all over the media haha.

Younger #Youngertv #Hilary Duff #Wtf #What #Party #Angry #Drunk ...

That’s so funny cuz isn’t she a real estate agent in real life? :quirkney: Ethan is probably a stay at home dad who probably didn’t even know how the baby came about.

8 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

That’s so funny cuz isn’t she a real estate agent in real life? :quirkney: Ethan is probably a stay at home dad who probably didn’t even know how the baby came about.

Haha I didn't know the actress that plays Kate was a real estate agent, but I could totally see Kate in the role of some type of a reality show girl. And Ethan, yes he would be a goofy dad, may like Phil Dumphey in Modern Family, or what would be worse is that he is married to the President's daughter and has a role in the administration (much like the Trumps). :orly: The most unqualified guy helping to run the country and he doesn't even know what he is doing.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Born2Die said:

Haha I didn't know the actress that plays Kate was a real estate agent, but I could totally see Kate in the role of some type of a reality show girl. And Ethan, yes he would be a goofy dad, may like Phil Dumphey in Modern Family, or what would be worse is that he is married to the President's daughter and has a role in the administration (much like the Trumps). :orly: The most unqualified guy helping to run the country and he doesn't even know what he is doing.

Oops, she’s a lawyer lol 

https://www.romper.com/p/where-is-kate-from-lizzie-mcguire-now-ashlie-brillault-may-not-return-to-the-show-i-object-18702643

I also forgot that at the end of the movie he actually said something wise...so maybe he’ll have his moments :embarrassed:

48 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Wait, is this show even happening anymore? :wontcry:

adam lamberg gif | Tumblr

....probably not, and if YES, it's only because Hilary Duff has to fulfill a contacted season. Disney+ is NOT filming the Lizzie that was promised to Hilary and us loyal fans. I say just scrap it all. I don't want a PG Lizzie McGuire show. She is not 13 anymore. She is 29 going on 30. 

I Cant Over It GIF by YoungerTV - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

adam lamberg gif | Tumblr

....probably not, and if YES, it's only because Hilary Duff has to fulfill a contacted season. Disney+ is NOT filming the Lizzie that was promised to Hilary and us loyal fans. I say just scrap it all. I don't want a PG Lizzie McGuire show. She is not 13 anymore. She is 29 going on 30. 

I Cant Over It GIF by YoungerTV - Find & Share on GIPHY

Wait...I don’t get it, I thought it was over their refusal of showing *** scenes? Or is it more than that? I mean if they did the Make Me official video version of making love then it should be alright? 

giphy.gif

Cut to her besties 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29a2ba898db8f976ffc9

And then the next day they cleverly talk about it through subtext dialogue 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29c70c4fb4a8cb9df8f9

13 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Wait...I don’t get it, I thought it was over their refusal of showing *** scenes? Or is it more than that? I mean if they did the Make Me official video version of making love then it should be alright? 

giphy.gif

Cut to her besties 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29a2ba898db8f976ffc9

And then the next day they cleverly talk about it through subtext dialogue 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29c70c4fb4a8cb9df8f9

Disney+ wants to make it as child friendly PG as Ravens Home. But the Lizzie creator and Hilary do not want that. So DIsney fired the creator and Hilary stopped working for them. I wanted the reboot so bad but if its going to be PG child ****. Keep it to themselves.

5 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Hilary doesn't think Lizzie McGuire would be pleased to see Paolo on the stalled reboot. 

She knows Disney owns the franchise and does have final say. But word on the street is. She's willing to go Bankrupt to buy the Lizzie McGuire franchise to give fans what they want. 

Disney wouldn’t agree to an R rated Lizzie which is why it’s being postponed but they also won’t give up the rights for it to air elsewhere.

That’s why I don’t get JL pushing Zoey reboot, did she not get the news, no interesting adult drama is going to air on Nickelodeon - plus the main producer was made to leave under controversy, there’s no way it can happen. 

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Disney wouldn’t agree to an R rated Lizzie which is why it’s being postponed but they also won’t give up the rights for it to air elsewhere.

That’s why I don’t get JL pushing Zoey reboot, did she not get the news, no interesting adult drama is going to air on Nickelodeon - plus the main producer was made to leave under controversy, there’s no way it can happen. 

Well I wouldn’t be surprised, Disney has ruined every franchise and even their own.

Archived