If Britney sang a Disney song... what would it be?

Jordan Miller

• Leader

So0o0o a bunch of artists, including Christina Aguilera, Beyonce, Demi Lovato and Ariana Grande, sang a classic Disney song as part of their Family Singalong special. Basically, to reassure us that the world isn't imploding amidst this pandemic. :gagasmile:

It made me wonder... if Britney sang a Disney song, because I am here to remind you she is a singer after all, what would she sing? What Disney song would suit her best?

I would love a cover of Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. :goat:

britney-disney.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, I know this is already a signature song of one of her contemporaries but I really think Reflection from my stan movie Mulan fits her to a T. I'm talking about the movie version and not the pop version sang by Xtina. The movie version lyrics are different from the pop version of Xtina's.

I mean the lyrics...

Look at me, I will never pass for a perfect bride or a perfect daughter. Can it be, i'm not meant to play this part? :crying3: Now I see, that if I were truly to be myself, I would break my family's heart. :crying2: Who is that girl i see? Staring straight back at me? Why is my reflection someone I don't know? :crying4: Somehow I cannot hide, who I am though i've tried. When will my reflection show who I am inside? When will my reflection show who I am inside? :crying1:

Did anyone notice the Girl in the Mirror tease. It's perfect for her. ❤

Spoiler

• Leader
Just now, Roxxy said:

I mean, I know this is already a signature song of one of her contemporaries but I really think Reflection from my stan movie Mulan fits her to a T. I'm talking about the movie version and not the pop version sang by Xtina.

I mean the lyrics... look at me, I will never pass for a perfect bride or a perfect daughter. Can it be, i'm not meant to play this part? :crying3: Now I see, that if I were truly to be myself, I would break my family's heart. :crying2: Who is that girl i see? Staring straight back at me? Why is my reflection someone I don't know? :crying4: Somehow I cannot hide, who I am though i've tried. When will my reflection show who I am inside? When will my reflection show who I am inside? :crying1:

Did anyone notice the Girl in the Mirror tease. It's perfect for her. ❤

Omg Britney covering an Xtina song would make my life :crying3:

Archived