If Britney sang a Disney song... what would it be?

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Is it wrong to assume you were gonna pick something from Coco? :selenerz:

I've never seen that movie :idkney:

I don't go to the movies very often, I think the only ones I've seen from Disney these past years are Inside Out, Moana, Toy Story 4 and Incredibles 2.

Without counting the Star Wars movies :P 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I've never seen that movie :idkney:

I don't go to the movies very often, I think the only ones I've seen from Disney these past years are Inside Out, Moana, Toy Story 4 and Incredibles 2.

Without counting the Star Wars movies :P 

Don’t worry I don’t go to movies either, it adds up and don’t have the budget for that.
But Coco is actually a good movie, my sister made me watch it with her and I thought it was gonna be stupid but ended up crying at the end lol 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
19 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Don’t worry I don’t go to movies either, it adds up and don’t have the budget for that.
But Coco is actually a good movie, my sister made me watch it with her and I thought it was gonna be stupid but ended up crying at the end lol 

Everybody told me the same, and I WAS planning to go to see it, but that happens to me all the time, I'm always like, I'll see it later, and I never go :blol:

Same with the Joker. :yaknow:

The thing is that with my previous job, they started to get more abusive, in the sense that they were making us stay late, sometimes I was at work until 9:00 - 10:00 PM, so I couldn't make any plans on the weekdays. And by the time the weekends came, I was just so tired and exhausted that didn't want to do anything at all.

I gotta say it's been years since I go to the movies with friends or something. Well, not really, I did watch the last Star Wars movie with a friend, but other than that, all the movies I've seen since, probably 2013 or so, I've gone to the movies by myself lol  Because that was another reason why I missed many other movies I wanted to see, because my friends would never agree on a date or which movie to see, etc, and they all ended up seeing the movie with other people and I was the only one that missed it, so that's why I decided to never ask anyone again to accompany me to see a movie lol

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Everybody told me the same, and I WAS planning to go to see it, but that happens to me all the time, I'm always like, I'll see it later, and I never go :blol:

The thing is that with my previous job, they started to get more abusive, in the sense that they were making us stay late, sometimes I was at work until 9:00 - 10:00 PM, so I couldn't make any plans on the weekdays. And by the time the weekends came, I was just so tired and exhausted that didn't want to do anything at all.

I gotta say it's been years since I go to the movies with friends or something. Well, not really, I did watch the last Star Wars movie with a friend, but other than that, all the movies I've seen since, probably 2013 or so, I've gone to the movies by myself lol  Because that was another reason why I missed many other movies I wanted to see, because my friends would never agree on a date or which movie to see, etc, and they all ended up seeing the movie with other people and I was the only one that missed it, so that's why I decided to never ask anyone again to accompany me to see a movie lol

Aww Pokie. I'll go to the movies with you. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

• Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Haha you are not alone, I missed it in theaters and friends say the same even my film making friends and I always tell them I’ll get to it but never did until my sister forced me to sit down and watch it with her. Also with my weird schedule, I can never find the time to. Same thing with my friends which is why I now go alone. Nowadays I do a lot of things alone just because my friends are flaky or the stars never align! Like I work on weekends and they work weekdays so I gave up and just went alone, no point for in having a friend since you will be spending 2 hours staring at a screen so I’m gonna get my money’s worth. The only film I saw in theaters was Jojo rabbit which I love!

• Like 1

Part of Your World, or I See The Light.

part of your world is my fave Disney song, and I feel like it’s a fave for a lot of her audience. I think a lot of her fans are around the age they grew up watching the little mermaid on vhs. Plus I just want it to happen. 

I recently watched Tangled again for the first time since it came out, and I’m convinced Rapunzel was written somewhat with Britney in mind to be the voice. If things hadn’t got so crazy I think Britney definitely would have been the voice of a Disney Princess. 

• Love 1