Camera falls, 4 stitches, a concussion, 4 hour rest then ... all aboard

crazy how they treated her early in her career . Say what you want about Jamie but she definitely has not had to work this hard post 2007. Also interesting they didn’t air this on making the video but it definitely was the end of Nigel **** and Britney 

Britney Spears received four stitches after a piece of equipment fell on her head during a video shoot. Part or all of a camera fell on the young singer while she was shooting a clip with director Nigel **** for "Oops... I Did It Again" on March 18 in Universal City, California.

Britney's mother posted a message on the singer's official Web site (at www.britneyspears.com) that says the singer began bleeding from the head and that a doctor was called to the set.

Spears' mother goes on to speculate that the singer had a concussion and says that after four hours of rest she was able to return to work on the video. Spears' mother adds that after the shoot, the young star flew to Grand Rapids, Michigan and slept for 17 hours before performing there on March 19.

"These are the times that I worry most!" Britney's mother Lynne writes on the site. "I worry about her pushing herself too hard because she's a perfectionist. I worry about those freak accidents that seem to occur when you work crazy hours. I obsessively worry about her flying so much. And, of course, all of the above happened this week."

Spears' record label, Jive Records, had no official comment yet, and representatives for MTV's "Making The Video," who were documenting the shoot for an upcoming episode, were not immediately available for comment. That episode of "Making The Video" airs on April 10 at 10:30 p.m.

https://www.mtv.com/news/1434387/britney-spears-suffers-head-injury-on-video-set/

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/17/2020 at 2:09 PM, EasyThere said:

Considering they are claiming she has severe mental health,dementia at some point. She should not be working at all. Let alone go on 3 W Tours and 4 year residency. Among XF multiple albums etc.

When it comes to her early career,she pretty much knew what she was getting into. And those things had to be done. The iron had to be hit while it was hot. Hence why she become one of  the biggest pop stars of all time.

This talks to much about her team and her family, but britney from the first day she could changed all this , she also participated that the things getted out of control

2003 to 2005 was iconic years for her, amazing album ITZ and also a great show like ONYX , but she allowed her team this, because when you start to make to much press, much scandals and much advertising always have several consecuences, 

i got the experience to know some show producers and an some rockstars, boybands popstars soccer players (they can't say names by contract ) all those icons when goes on tour  a lot of things request with so much discretion, a lots of *****, a lots of hookers or prostitution , a lots of private parties and ******,  a lot of crazy things, and everything happens and their production team DON'T LET ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING, they control EVERYTHING that everything happens and every is a secret, i don't now why everything about britney is curiously FILTERED!!

Archived