Miley Cyrus throws a party for one in the "Midnight Sky" music video

Miley Cyrus is back! 

The singer dropped a music video for her new single "Midnight Sky."

The track is a disco-tinged pop banger with dreamy synths and a touch of glam rock. In the video, Miley rocks a platinum blonde, chic femme mullet and engages in things you'd expect: slithering around in a bed of candy, licking an inflatable panther's face and rocking the mic. 

No one else appears alongside Miley in the clip, which was a bit of a reminder of the times we're in. In "We Can't Stop," Miley is the life of the party. In "Midnight Sky," Miley is the party.

Thoughts, Exhale?

miley-midnight.jpg.854c47aca1fdf797e9443451baf3c99e.jpg

• Love 7
44 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Maybe I shouldn't say this, but I want to hear em :goat:

Also just a friendly reminder no download links plz. 

it may be a trading strategy then. In any case, she is already a veteran in show business and interest in the general public has already died.
 Too bad because she is very smart, beautiful and has plenty of talent.

you are not allowed to download any torrents, anything that is not bought or so. They punish you with a 1000$ fine for just one song! It's crazy strict.

But luckily there are some cool people here who've sent me a songs. I can only use google drive or dropbox for downloads here 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Leader
1 minute ago, IgorMarleyBasic said:

you are not allowed to download any torrents, anything that is not bought or so. They punish you with a 1000$ fine for just one song! It's crazy strict.

But luckily there are some cool people here who've sent me a songs. I can only use google drive or dropbox for downloads here 🤷🏽‍♂️

:fakewow:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block